Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » i'm finally here!!! (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: i'm finally here!!!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

How about the middle of Camden Yards during a baseball game? Heehee... That might be a little too crowded. A park might be neat. Or even a place in the city somewhere that has a neat setting.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah either way, but i think it would be great if some people were walking by during the shoot, i would love to see people's reactions to those amazing soles covered in food
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

That would be neat. Not sure how I would go about showing them being I'm not paying spectators to be in a photo shoot. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you dont have to show em, maybe if im on a bench and they are walking by, their faces are going to be a little out of focus i think. so they wont even know they might be in the pic depending on what angle you are in.

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

True. Well, except for that one guy in my avatar that will want to be as close to those feet during that shoot as possible. Oh wait, he's behind the camera anyhow! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Carmen Tip Toes
Feature Foot Model
Member # 3435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen Tip Toes   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm... abby's feet look really soft...

--------------------
See me and my tiny size 5 1/2 feet at Soles of Silk (www.solesofsilk.com)

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you dear...they really are

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Carmen,

They indeed are, as you already read from Abby. I am not sure "how" they got so soft, but I know when we dated I "assisted" in keeping them as soft as possible. [Evil Grin] Quote marks sure can make you think differently, huh? [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

I still think many people would love to see you and Carmen posing together. What do you say?

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby, that idea is definatly supported by me! To see you and Carmen together...WOW!!!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

pat i dont mind at all, you know that. i never did, so just let her know and whatever happens happens. i dont even know why you ask. you should be like "ok abby, today you are posing with carmen and you all are doing this and that" and id be like ok. ok? [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Abby, do you have any idea what a set with you and Carmen would do to me?????
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

Then I will be sure to set that up with her. I have to get with both of you to do some sets by yourselves too. Sure would be nice to get you together as well!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

bring it on baby!!! and SOS Fan...i know what it would do to you [Evil Grin]

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

It would make him... [Drool] and then [Jerkoff]

Heehee,
Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links