Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » i'm finally here!!! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: i'm finally here!!!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Abby,

How are you doing sweet stuff? How is your finger? Hope it is doing okay. You know you can step in any kind of food you want for a photo shoot. All of you girls seem to love doing this. Must feet good between your toes or something, huh? Maybe you can shed some light on this for the forum... [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neonlight
Loyal Member
Member # 3456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for neonlight   Author's Homepage   Email neonlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooh! coffee cakes! cream!

--------------------
It's good to be open minded, but not so open minded that your brain falls out. Kallis Jr.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neon,

Hungry are ya? [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess it feels good to step in gooey stuff. the weird feeling between your toes is like eww but then it kinda feels good. its different than the hard, hot shoe you have your foot in all day. i wouldnt mind stepping in mud either because its that same texture, like pudding, or cheesecake and things like that. but coffe cakes with cream...they sound like the next idea for my next shoot. [Big Grin]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Abby, to see that would be AWSOME! To see any food stuck to your sexy soles might put me over the edge!! Tell Patrick that we need to make this happen...Thanks Baby!!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

Nice description. You probably made every forum member go and [Jerkoff] . Heehee... Anyhow, we'll have to figure out your new schedule because it looks like mine might be changing here too.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well im glad that a lot of ya liked that idea. well its up to patrick to schedule things. by the way pat, i left that job i started...so back to being off on mondays. there was more bullshit there than over here, hard to believe isnt it??? [Big Grin]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

You bring over the coffee cakes and I'll take photo after photo of you stepping those toes and wrinkly soles into them. Get a bunch of them and make a real mess! And let's do it outside somewhere too. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

fine by me...weather is beautiful the last few days...not a problem, and getting darker later too, even better for time's sake

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

Outdoor foot smushing... Now let's find a public place so people can walk by and see. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those people will be in for quite a treat. I hope this is something that we will get to see in the future.
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

I wouldn't see why it doesn't happen.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

i want to go somewhere cool, not like a sidewalk or anything like that. think of a place pat.

--------------------

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

The park is always a good place
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links