Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » i'm finally here!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: i'm finally here!!!
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is something that I would LOVE to se, cheesecake on Abby's soles...oh my!!! Yeah girl...keep it coming!!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

Yeah, it just takes forever and a day to scan in and correct all those photos! How did I ever hold out so long for a digital camera?

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

Strawberry cheesecake at that! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's just not fair! What do we have to do to get to see those pics?
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Wait for me to scan them in. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hurry pat scan them in...because truthfully, i dont remember how those pics came out. i need a flashback.

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

Let me guess. I scan them in forever and ever and then post them and you get mad cause it was a few years ago and you'll hate your hair or something... I too know you too tell. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Well either way, I would sure love to see them!! Abby, what other kinds of food would you like to put your super sexy feet in?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

The same day we did the cheesecake, we had also done chocolate pudding. Sorry Sara, it was years ago and for my other site. But I am sure SOS Fan will agree, the sound of Abby's set sounds hot and Sara's was certainly hot too!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Yeah i agree alright. Hopefully we could see that one too.
neonlight
Loyal Member
Member # 3456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for neonlight   Author's Homepage   Email neonlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby, yoursmoothalicious are gobsmackingly lickable.*sigh* they need to be tickled and teased.often.

--------------------
It's good to be open minded, but not so open minded that your brain falls out. Kallis Jr.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neonlight
Loyal Member
Member # 3456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for neonlight   Author's Homepage   Email neonlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your smoothalicious soles....or is that feet.super.

--------------------
It's good to be open minded, but not so open minded that your brain falls out. Kallis Jr.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

I guess I'll have to fire up the scanner soon.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Neon,

Not sure, but I think you came close trying to use as many letters in one word, trying to match the number of wrinkles found on Abby's soles.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that was cute pat, with matching the letters thing...what other food i would like to have? hmmm...you know those little coffee cakes that come like three in a pack with cream in the middle? i could eat those off my toes [Laugh]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links