Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Carmen's Fantastic Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Carmen's Fantastic Feet
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I think Wu makes a great point. How did the conversation of Carmen's wonderful feet turn into this? hmmmm
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calico,

The coolest thing I ever saw on Springer was the fetishes episode, right when he started to get strange. There was a foot fetishist and a girl came up on stage (I think from the audience) and she let the guy suck on her toes. There was also some guy in a diaper and such. But the foot thing was kinda cool even though the girl didn't care for it too much.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

Yeah, Carmen needs to get back in here and get us talking about her again. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Carmen, Carmen, Carmen!!!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

When you yell her name like that I see a visual of a desert with the haybail blowing through in the wind. No one around. [Smile] CARMEN! CARMEN! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

If that was the case, would she be barefoot when I found her?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

I hope not. Ever walk across the beach sand in the summer time? OUCH! Imagine the desert! Carmen's poor little feet... [Cry]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

tommyboy55
Board Regular
Member # 5962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tommyboy55   Email tommyboy55   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi gang

First just want to thank Ramsfan for putting on to this
Hi Carman

Your fine looking lady I just love the way your feet look with sexy toes my favourite part of the foot as well.

As I told Ramsfan I have a fetish for woman's nylon feet I just love the way they look and feel
it a real turn on for me.

Tommyboy
From canada

[ March 17, 2005, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: tommyboy55 ]

Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Tommyboy,

Carmen and I were talking about getting together again soon for another shoot. Perhaps some stockings will be in order. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

tommyboy55
Board Regular
Member # 5962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tommyboy55   Email tommyboy55   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Tommyboy,

Carmen and I were talking about getting together again soon for another shoot. Perhaps some stockings will be in order. [Smile]

- Patrick

Hi Patrick
That would be great to see Carmans sexy feet and sweet toes in stocking..

Tom

Posts: 13 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Tommyboy,

Any preference in color?

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

tommyboy55
Board Regular
Member # 5962

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Tommyboy,

Any preference in color?

- Patrick

Hi Patrick

Black or taupe please.

Thanks
Tom

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Tommyboy,

Making note of that. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Carmen Tip Toes
Feature Foot Model
Member # 3435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen Tip Toes   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLLOOOOOOOOO!
first of all, did you see the feet on those twins- :::whistle whistle::: i love kimmie n kelly!.. i wanted to be in the shoot too pat!!

i was surprised to see this thread.. i thought my feet would be old news by now! some of these photoshoot ideas you guys have tossed around sound like fun. i would go black stockings by the way. although i do have red fishnets! get the camera pat, im ready!! .. with busy schedules i know its hard.

ill try to drop in more often.. spring break is coming up so i should have a little more time!

carmen's current toenail poilsh color: black! something different for me..

--------------------
See me and my tiny size 5 1/2 feet at Soles of Silk (www.solesofsilk.com)

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links