Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Lauryn's Contributions on 1 Genie's Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Lauryn's Contributions on 1 Genie's Feet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramsfan,

Yeah, all the sets I've done with Madison and Lauryn together have been so fun and sexy! They really work well with each other and get so crazy. Now I have to try and set something up with them for the cookie dough set. I can't wait to see all that sticky dough in between their toes. Madison said she thinks it will feel so good when it squishes up between her toes. Perhaps I should leave out some flour so it is really sticky and moist! [Smile]

And I know you're going to love Lauryn's Ravens set. There is a lot of sole shots in it.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18290 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links