Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Poll: What Should Madison & Lauryn Step In? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Poll: What Should Madison & Lauryn Step In?
neonlight
Loyal Member
Member # 3456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for neonlight   Author's Homepage   Email neonlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just say.......more tickling,more tickling.....hmm some cute toe-cuffs would look good on all the girls.

--------------------
It's good to be open minded, but not so open minded that your brain falls out. Kallis Jr.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neonlight
Loyal Member
Member # 3456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for neonlight   Author's Homepage   Email neonlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it looks like the choc chip cookie dough is going to get it.

--------------------
It's good to be open minded, but not so open minded that your brain falls out. Kallis Jr.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neonlight,

Madison and Lauryn together usually end up in some kind of tickling. They're just too silly not to grab each other's feet and scrape their nails across each other's soles. I did get a set with the two girls and some feathers... Heehee... But you'll have to wait and see for that one.

I have to go and check out the poll results thus far. Last night it was only beating out grapes by 3 votes. Lauryn is probably going to start paying people to vote grapes. That is what she wanted. Madison, on the other hand, is happy her cookie dough is winning.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18288 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm... It looks like my plans to compete with Oreo, Nabisco, and Kiebler might be put on hold. I might have to think about competing with JELLO instead. We shall see! Come on people, vote for your food of choice!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18288 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When does the poll end?
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Feb. 6th is the cut off date. I made it one month for voting since this forum opened on Jan. 6th.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Okay, Feb. 6 passed last weekend and your votes have been tallied. Lauryn and Madison will be stepping in...

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH

This should be a fun little shoot. Madison told me in an interview for a Soles of Silk column that she is looking forward to this shoot because of how good the cookie dough will feel between her toes. She's awesome!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lauryn's knickname should be Ms. Fields. She has the blonde hair like her. [Kiss] [Kiss] [Love] [Love]

Sweet! Can I have the bowl? [Thumbs Up] [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ramsfan,

Have the bowl, huh? I'm more interested in licking the mixers, especially since I'm planning on them being Madison's and Lauryn's toes. [Smile]

- Patrick

P.S. I bet if I sold a bag of these cookies I could get more money than Oreo or Nabisco ever could for a bag of theirs!

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

I meant have the leftover cookie dough in the mixing bowl. [Smile]
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ramsfan,

Now how am I supposed to cook those cookies if all the dough is in the bowl? I plan on eating those suckers, although I like eating the dough more.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

footloverrod
Loyal Member
Member # 1763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footloverrod   Email footloverrod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Each one of them should separately step in the bathtub to wash their dirty feet standing up, while fully clothed and barefoot

--------------------
Rod

Posts: 60 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

footloverrod,

Is that still with their feet sticky from all the dough? Or are you talking about a different set that you'd like to see?

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

footloverrod
Loyal Member
Member # 1763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footloverrod   Email footloverrod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,
The foot washing can be done for two reasons:

The first would be right after Madison and Lauryn get their feet sticky from all the dough as a logical reason and a convenient way to clean themselves up.

The second is to wash their feet after being barefoot for a while and getting their soles dirty as a result. Remember this link?

http://m.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/shannonfv/20050207/SHN05020704.jpg

Anyway, those are my two cents. Take care.

Rod

--------------------
Rod

Posts: 60 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

footloverrod,

Yes, I saw those photos and I thought they were kick ass! I love the natural, dusty dirty look a lot in photos. While I have the two girls over for the day, perhaps we will have to get their feet dirty too. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links