Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Patrick... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Patrick...
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

Abby is on her way over now. Chloe will be tagging along a little bit later. Got some one-on-one photos to do with Abby as well. Be on the lookout.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18290 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well as I always say.....I Cant Wait!!!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

Some things came up and we're talking about shooting real soon. Don't worry, the ideas we have are still going to be done.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18290 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chloe, its all your fault that we didnt shoot together monday!!! hee hee but anyway im still waiting for ya honey bun.

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guys i am soooooo sorry!

--------------------
To see more of me and my size 8 1/2 feet, visit Soles of Silk!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

Its okay. It gives me one hell of a good time to look forward to. Seriously, maybe a couple of Mondays from now. I am going to have to see what Chloe's schedule is.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

If you read my response to Abby you know that I need to know what your schedule is like girl! Do you have classes on Monday evenings and if so, what time? We have to find time for this shoot!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links