Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » im finally back (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: im finally back
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chloe,

I think people would love to see your bigger feet next to her smaller feet. And girl, when you scrunch your toes, your soles have quite a few wrinkles on them too!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

I do owe you so many foot rubs! After all, I'm one of the only people, if not the only person, to rub them just right without sending you into a tizzy of laughter by tickling those sensative soles!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
patrick,

I do dont I!

-chloe

--------------------
To see more of me and my size 8 1/2 feet, visit Soles of Silk!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

Oh hell yeah you do! And I love'em!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
patrick,

aww thanks, I know ya do...but dont let abby hear you say that i'll never hear the end of it!

-chloe

--------------------

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

It's okay... if it came to it, Abby would challenge you to a wrinkles contest and show you that both of your feet's wrinkles add up to less than one of hers. [Smile] It's her trademark — one that people all the way back to The 10 Little Piggies loved her for.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

it cool...I love my, not as wrinkled soles as abbys, feet!

[ July 27, 2005, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: cutie chloe ]

--------------------

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second that! I love them too!!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

SOS Fan,

aww thanks...I love that my feet are loved!

-chloe

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

Each girl has a uniqueness about their feet that I adore. Abby's is her wrinkles and yours is the curviness of your feet — including your arches, heels, toes... just about every part of them.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
ShowmeyoTOES,

Would this be like one of those voyeur things where sit back and read the hot things other people talk about? [Smile] Hey, no problem here...

Abby,

It was a long day at work, your feet were oh so tender... I gently take off those shoes and socks... (YOUR TURN)

Heehee...

- Patrick

Voyeurism? Mmm....I dunno, Patrick. [Roll Eyes]

I have enough fetishes already! I'm not too sure if I have room for much else.

P.S. "I love the idea of you shooting Chloe & Abby together!" [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

ShomeyoTOES,

Getting those two together is something I am planning on doing before the weather gets cold for the winter. Chloe will also be posing with a new model coming in January as well. This new model is a friend of mine's sister. She doesn't turn 18 until January, but when she does, you'll love seeing her cute little feet right next to Chloe's — which we all are so fond of already.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, lots of stuff going on in this subject. i just got done reading it all. i would love to be with chloe in a shoot. we would probably giggle a lot at each other... [Laugh] chloe is a cool girl and yes i agree with patrick on the curves of your feet thing. very adorable and people could get lost on the little hills in your feet. [Cool]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Patrick,

And let me tell you, I can wait to pose with her...I know how much you love that girls feet, and I'm pretty sure that you like mine even just a little bit, so if no one else likes the pics we know you will;)...also Iam glad to her me, you and abby will be gettin together...whenever LOL!

ShomeyoTOES,

I am glad that you like the idea of me and Abby doin a shoot together...we work together n some times hang out after work, so I know we'll have tons of fun...oh yeah n some great pictures to!

-chloe

--------------------

cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

aww thanks abby!

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links