Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Hey Sole Mates (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Hey Sole Mates
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldnt expect anything less!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are so silly! Brag all you want!
[Wink]

--------------------
To see more of me and my size 8 1/2 feet, visit Soles of Silk!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chloe,

Bragging is a guy thing. See, watch this,,,

Hey SOS Fan! Have I told you about the day I rubbed both Chloe's and Meagan's feet with some lotion... and not once, but twice! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok Honestly..... that was a cheap shot! haha

More power to you man!

Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

Yeah, I mean later that night I rubbed a girl's feet who I was talking to (and so much more than rubbed... heehee) and then the next morning, headed out and got to rub Kimmie's, Kellie's, Carmen's and Cheri's feet too. How many is that? Oh, 7 pairs of feet. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
patrick,

arent you just mister popular...we should have a feet rubbing party...invite everyone from work...that would be so funny! j/k kellie n kimmie would so do it!

-chloe

--------------------

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Boy doesnt that sound like the GREATEST IDEA OF ALL TIME!! Lucky Patrick...Chloe, your such a tease!
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

I know, I told ya! [Wink]

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

Hell, I wanted a clown that made balloon animals for my birthday party and I didn't even get either. Ok, that was a joke. But I guess that party could count as a late birthday party... I'm game. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

That would be f**cing awesome! [Thud]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

patrick,

It would be pretty cool...this started as a joke but I think we might have to work something out for real.

-chloe

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Patrick,

I was going to post this one [Jerkoff] ,but I wasn't sure if that was appropriate... [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

patrick,

Well, looks like you posted it any how! lol

-chloe

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

Posted it only as an example, of course. It wasn't intended as being that way, just to show you. [Smile]

- Patrick

P.S. Plus, my favorite one is this anyhow [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

pat,

I know! I thought it was pretty funny.

-Chloe

--------------------

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links