Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » i'm finally here!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: i'm finally here!!!
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know that's what i like to hear! Hopefully it won't be too long till we see more of the beautiful Abby
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

Well, all I am going to say is make sure you stop by on March 16 then. None of tonight's photos will be there, but all I am saying is Abby has something to do with this week's update.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, just like each and every Wednesday for the last 2+ months, I'll be there!!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

Awesome. I've had the update ready to go all week long. I knew with the photo shoots (Abby's on Monday and Cierra's on Tuesday) I'd be backed up a little bit. Not that I am complaining getting to see those two girl's bare feet! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im glad you all cant wait...i need to go paint my toes again...glittery light blue see ya [Evil Grin]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

Nice to see you're not neglecting to keep those feet all pretty even though you're not dating me or a foot guy now. I mean, I was scared you'd stop painting them all cute like you always used to. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

CrazyEgg
Major Player
Member # 6074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrazyEgg   Author's Homepage   Email CrazyEgg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

Your feet are awsome now as they were a few years ago...I can loose myself in those wrinkles.

--------------------
http://c-e-designs.com/foot_fetish

Posts: 156 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

CrazyEgg,

Like a little maze of wrinkles isn't it? [Smile] I wasn't able to get Abby to pose for the opening of Soles of Silk, but I was soooooo happy she agreed and I could get her in about 2 months afterward. She's been as popular as always. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-CrazyEgg- get lost in my wrinkles baby!!! [Joint]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smoothilicious eh? LOL! I like that! Hmmm... that gives me an idea! [Evil Grin]

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ticklee73
Member # 6177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ticklee73   Email ticklee73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pat...where can I get the older stuff of Abby and your other models. I lost all my "10 little piggies" stuff as well as the stuff from your site before that one. Are they for sale or something??
You take the best shots, bro.

Abby, you are like an angel. Love & kisses

TS

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ticklee,

I have plans to slowly add the old content in on Soles of Silk as bonus updates. It won't be all of the models, but Abby's photos and a few other models should be featured.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

yeah, more of me!!!! i like some of the older stuff. even though i dont remember much of them, all i know is that theres like 100's of em. and i loved doing it.

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

Yeah, we have all kinds of earlier stuff. And then there were the few sets we did a couple of years ago that had pudding and cheesecake. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

well i guess youll show that old stuff off later on. we'll see soon.

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links