Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » hi all its sara (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: hi all its sara
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy legs! [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramsfan,

I can't wait to get shots of those LEGS and FEET in some black stockings too! I am sure you'll fall in love with that idea real quick!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18290 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sara,

Welcome to the forum! Kick off your shoes and stay awhile [Thumbs Up]

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forums Sara! You are certainly a very lovely girl!

Your site is looking great Patrick!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DJ,

Thanks my fellow foot friend! Maybe one day I'll even get to 6,000 posts in my forum too! Heehee... But by then you'll be on 20,000. [Smile] Keep it up!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18290 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saraswirls
Board Regular
Member # 3631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saraswirls   Author's Homepage   Email saraswirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you for the compliment ramsfan, and thanks for the welcome wu and dj. and patrick i cant wait to see what u have in store for me. [Smile]

saraswirls

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Sara,

Well, I better get started on thinking of something unique. After all, you got initiated into the world of foot fetishism by sticking your feet into pudding. Kind of hard to top that. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of toppings, can you do sundaes with the girls. Including the whipped cream and cherry. [Wink] [Thumbs Up] [Smile] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ramsfan,

Don't tell me you forgot Amber's banana split shoot already!

• vanilla ice cream
• chocolate ice cream
• strawberry ice cream
• chocolate syrup
• whipped cream
• sprinkles
• and two size 9s

- Patrick [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

There was ice cream in the pictures? Amber's beauty took my breath away! [Kiss] [Kiss] [Love] [Love]
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ramsfan,

Although her hot feet melted through that ice cream like a hot knife through butter, there sure was ice cream in that set. I think you need to go back and look mister! And just wait for part 2!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links