Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Soles of Silk Secret (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk Secret
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramsfan,

Although I am not one of the girls, I just want to say thanks for you comment there. It is nice to have someone say things about the models like that. I know it makes them feel good about their photos, especially since many are new to this.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18288 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome [Smile]

I'm running out of words to describe your girls Patrick!

Would angels work? [Kiss] [Love]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen Tip Toes
Feature Foot Model
Member # 3435

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Carmen Tip Toes   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
get this.. i have two of my feet photos posted on another webpage of mine, and this guy sends me a message that says "dude, you have midget toes"
LOL c'mmon.. they arent that weird are they?? hahaha [Confused]

btw.. many people do comment on the awesome photography patrick.. but you know that [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
See me and my tiny size 5 1/2 feet at Soles of Silk (www.solesofsilk.com)

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Carmen,

Midget toes, huh? Stinky toes, maybe, but not midget ones. Heehee... Just kidding. Your feet don't smell. Although I am still wanting to put that claim to a test after a nice long night at work. And yeah, I'm serious. [Smile] But I think your toes are so cute! I've always adored them, but that isn't anything new to you.

I am glad people like the photos. But I can be the best photographer in the world, but if the model in the shoot isn't good or into it, then it doesn't matter. You made the shoot a successful one darling. You are so fun loving and seem like you love showing off your feet.

The other set you posed for also has many awesome shots. And Wu himself said he'd love to have you as one of the featured models. Once I get my camera back, we're gonna HAVE to do some more!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18288 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You gotta love the gorgeous Carmen! [Kiss] [Love]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Yes you do Ramsfan. I was telling her (Carmen) that she was up on Wu's main page on Feb. 1st since Soles of Silk was the site of the day. She didn't get a chance to see it, but I made sure I took a screen capture of it for her. She was so happy and said everyone here is so nice.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Very nice people! That is one of the reasons why I love this board! [Thumbs Up] [Smile]

Besides the gorgeous models that post here! [Kiss] [Love]

The cool photographers too. [Smile]

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

A plug for me! Kick ass!

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Congratulations Carmen! [Thumbs Up] [Smile] [Love] [Kiss]
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Hey Carmen,

Midget toes, huh? Stinky toes, maybe, but not midget ones. Heehee... Just kidding. Your feet don't smell. Although I am still wanting to put that claim to a test after a nice long night at work. And yeah, I'm serious. [Smile] But I think your toes are so cute! I've always adored them, but that isn't anything new to you.

I am glad people like the photos. But I can be the best photographer in the world, but if the model in the shoot isn't good or into it, then it doesn't matter. You made the shoot a successful one darling. You are so fun loving and seem like you love showing off your feet.

The other set you posed for also has many awesome shots. And Wu himself said he'd love to have you as one of the featured models. Once I get my camera back, we're gonna HAVE to do some more!

- Patrick

I'd love to feature Carmen! It is easy to see from her photos that she has a fun loving personality. I see more "Photo of the Day" shots in her future [Wink]

Wu

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Wu,

Well, you let me know what kind of set you want to see Carmen in and we'll see if we can make it happen. I know she would be more than happy to be your feature girl!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent! I'm sure I can think of something. If anyone has any requests, feel free to PM me.

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Wu,

I told Carmen today at work how much you want to have her as a Feature Model. All she could do was smile and look so flattered! I know she is game, so as soon as I get my camera back, which should be no later than this week, then I can try to set a day/time up with her to do more photos. Be sure to let me know.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

I think all of the models of Soles of Silk should be feature models! They are all great models! [Kiss] [Love] [Thumbs Up] [Smile]
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ramsfan,

And just to think I have 8-9 other girls I have yet to be able to schedule a shoot with including: my first African-American model (she's soooo fine!!!), identical twins (very cute and good friends of Carmen's, I see a trio set down the line) and a returning Wendy from the days of The 10 Little Piggies (that site's most popular model). Wu's gonna have to do a lot of features, huh? Heehee...

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links