Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Lauryn's Contributions on 1 Genie's Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Lauryn's Contributions on 1 Genie's Feet
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Patrick, I can tell you how fun they look in the photo's she has contributed, so I think I could make a decent guess on how badly you would like to photograph them, and like you said, maybe you could rub them for good luck!!!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

Rub them... ahhh yes! I've been told I'm pretty good at that by a few girls. Some of them post here too. Heehee... [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18290 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So that must be your secret to keeping all of these girls soo happy!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

Well, it sure isn't my John Basedow abs... [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18290 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

Are you sure it isn't your looks Patrick. [Smile]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Lauryn! [Kiss] [Kiss] [Love] [Love]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ramsfan,

You love Lauryn, huh? I wouldn't have guessed that in a million years! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Ramsfan, I think the avatar says it all! I know you agree when I say we need more Lauryn. I'll definatly be looking when her next set is posted!!
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

How come none of our avatars are not showing up? [Confused]

I would love to see more sets of Lauryn! [Kiss] [Kiss] [Love] [Love]

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ramsfan,

If BHE is down or lagging, I am thinking it would effect our avatars since they're hosted from Soles of Silk. It is strange though because I still see SOS Fan's Carmen avatar showing up.

As for Lauryn, I will be posting the set from your avatar before long. I have to set something up with her to get some more shots soon.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

They're back! [Laugh] [Wink] [Smile]
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ramsfan,

Yeah, I tried to get into my server through FTP when they weren't showing up and was getting no luck. Must have been a server issue with BHE. Now you get your Lauryn back. [Smile] And I get to smell Madison's feet once again. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

That set of Lauryn's is going to be hard to beat! Lauryn has the best smile on the net! It melts my heart! [Kiss] [Kiss] [Love] [Love]
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ramsfan,

Yes she does! And just wait until you see her in some of her duel sets with one of my favorites, Madison! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

I can't wait! [Thumbs Up] [Smile]

You know I will love that set of Lauryn in the Ravens jersey! [Kiss] [Kiss] [Love] [Love]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links