Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Lauryn's Contributions - Jan. 12, 2005 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lauryn's Contributions - Jan. 12, 2005
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lauryn! Lauryn! Lauryn! [Woot] [Kiss] [Love] [Thumbs Up] [Smile]

Just trying to cheer her on! [Big Grin]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footloverrod
Loyal Member
Member # 1763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footloverrod   Email footloverrod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lauryn is great. Love those long toes.

Rod

--------------------
Rod

Posts: 60 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footloverrod:
Love those long toes.

Love those legs!

[Mmm]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her gorgeous blonde hair! [Kiss] [Love]

I think we have some Lauryn worshippers here! [Bow Down] [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
footloverrod,

It's hard to believe that Lauryn was actually scared that she wouldn't be a popular model because of those toes that you love so much. I am going to have to be sure to get her in here and get those toes on my camera again real soon!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18288 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calico,

Yes, I am a huge fan of those legs too! Nice toned dancer legs!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18288 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ramsfan,

Yeah and we all know you're not only a worshipper, but you're also the Lauryn fan club president! Heehee...

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Lauryn is one of the best models on the net! [Kiss] [Kiss] [Love] [Love]

I'm very proud member of Lauryn's fan club. [Thumbs Up] [Big Grin]

footloverrod
Loyal Member
Member # 1763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footloverrod   Email footloverrod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Patrick,
I have to say that Lauryn's fears about us foot lovers not liking her because of her long toes were not substantiated, at least by me. As I told you before, a woman with long toes got me into feet to begin with so she should feel like she is in good company. Please tell her that she has a fan in me.

--------------------
Rod

Posts: 60 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Rod,

I have been copy and pasting many of her comments into e-mails to send them to her. She is actually a member of this forum, but seems too busy to get onto the computer for a bit as of late. I've barely even seen her name pop up. As Ramsfan knows, I'm trying to get here in here ASAP.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links