Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Hi Patrick

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hi Patrick
Nikkis Arches
Foot Model
Member # 2216

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Nikkis Arches   Author's Homepage   Email Nikkis Arches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Havent chatted with you in a while. I was wondering if you would like to exchange another set? I've been working with BHE we are in the process of totally revamping the site... I'm adding a store and a bunch of other things. I think its going to be really cool. Anyway let me know what you think.

~hugs~
Nikki

--------------------
www.nikkis-arches.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tantalizingtoes

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Nikki,

I'm always down for a trade with you. Hopefully one day I can actually take some photos of you myself. [Smile] You never know! I've already photographed Lexi, Jacklyn Lick and a few others that people have seen out there on their own sites. Was fun meeting them and working together!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkis Arches
Foot Model
Member # 2216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkis Arches   Author's Homepage   Email Nikkis Arches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, I'd love to get together with Lexi. Not that would be one hott set of pics [Smile] We have talked about doing a shoot together for a while it's just been kinda tough finding a time where we could make it work. Well just email me and I'll send you a UN and PASS for my site and you can take whatever you like. I should just talk to phil and see about getting you a pass so you can take some pics whenever you like. Thanks again.

Nikki

--------------------
www.nikkis-arches.com

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carocaniac
Member # 17732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carocaniac   Email carocaniac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT CAN I SAY, NIKKI U ARE A FOX, I JACK-OFF TWO TIMES A DAY TO UR BEAUTIFUL FEET, KEEP ON TAKING PICS GURL, LOVE YA
Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkis Arches
Foot Model
Member # 2216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkis Arches   Author's Homepage   Email Nikkis Arches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMMM, I love to hear that..... Send me a pic of you getting off all over one of my photos someday [Smile]

--------------------
www.nikkis-arches.com

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links