Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - August 17, 2005

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - August 17, 2005
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

With voting coming to an end at 6 p.m. EST on Monday, Precious' Mini-Golf set was your pick for the set you wanted her to debut with. Well, now you can feast your eyes on the site's newest sole mate, Precious! She's a great girl with stunning looks and gorgeous feet. Now if she could just work on her golf game... Heehee...

Also this week, Britney Sweetstink graced us with 20 contributions of her oily feet!

- Patrick

Precious
 -

Britney
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18288 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femalesoles
Major Player
Member # 591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femalesoles         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the information.

--------------------
The soles are the sexiest body parts of a woman.

Posts: 188 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Femalesoles,

No problem. I try to post the updates in here and in the photos forum as well as on the site so people can easily find it.

- Patrick

P.S. Your avatar and signature images need to be fixed. ImageShack doesn't allow for hotlinking.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18288 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carie
Board Regular
Member # 7788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like the tattoo on Britney's ankle very unusual but it looks great. Its a great picture.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Patrick, what she said...Britney looks wonderful! You gotta do a set with her one day man...
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and by the way...I LOVE the set of Precious!!! She sure is a great addition to an already killer cast at Soles Of Silk!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carie,

Britney is one of a kind! I'm not a big tattoo fan, but Britney's is a good one, I do say.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

I would LOVE to photograph Britney! Along with Lexi, she is one of the tops on my list for the famous foot girls that I've wanted to shoot. Hey, Lexi happened, so why not Britney? [Smile]

And I am glad you liked Precious. She is such a cutie and I cannot wait to do more photos with her!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links