Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Time for Twins (almost) - Preview Photo (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Time for Twins (almost) - Preview Photo
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

I'll be out of town for a few days, but I just got home from a photo shoot with my identical twin friends, Kimmie and Kellie. We shot several shoots worth of material. Although the girls shoot is slated for March 30th, I'm giving you a preview shot now. I am just so excited about finally getting them photographed for Soles of Silk.

- Patrick

Kimmie is sitting in front with the lighter pink toenails. Kellie is sitting slightly behind her with the darker pink toenails.
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok Seriously, Can you get any better than that? This could definatly be up on top of the most anticipated list of all time! WOW
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

I know for me, shooting them was one of the most anticipated shoots I've ever had. I couldn't wait to get them in front of the camera. And both girls are looking to pose again soon. No complaints here.

And as if I can get "any better" than that... Yes, I can. Those twins, Cierra and Carmen all in one shoot. It's already being planned my friend. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrazyEgg
Major Player
Member # 6074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrazyEgg   Author's Homepage   Email CrazyEgg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twins down to the toes...maybe not exactly, but pretty darn close...Another shoot with those girls would be awsome...How about if they did a tribute to there fans in the military on there next shoot

--------------------
http://c-e-designs.com/foot_fetish

Posts: 156 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very beautiful girls! [Kiss] [Love] [Love]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CrazyEgg,

I will see what I can do. I haven't even posted this set yet. I was just so excited to have gotten them on the camera that I wanted to tease them here for everyone to feast their eyes on.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ramsfan,

Wait until you see them sitting side-by-side and sole-to-sole. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All four of them together, I dont know if I could handle that, but I would love to find out!!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

You? I'm the one that has to be inches from those 40 toes watching as they all spread and curl them! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Carmen Tip Toes
Feature Foot Model
Member # 3435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen Tip Toes   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CrazyEgg:
Twins down to the toes...maybe not exactly, but pretty darn close...

kimmie's feet are actually smaller than Kelly's.. i know this for a fact because we have had our footsies pressed together before.. just rubbing it in MUAAHAHAAAAAAA in your face gentlemen! note to patrick:RIP bob the frog.. he was a good frog, a gentle frog... LOL

--------------------
See me and my tiny size 5 1/2 feet at Soles of Silk (www.solesofsilk.com)

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] Carmen

Wouldn't that be 20 toes Patrick? Are you hiding something or somebody from us? [Smile] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Carmen,

Maybe slightly smaller. I should know, I've rubbed them all. [Smile] They both share the same shoes. Kimmie was teasing Kellie because we put a bunch of shoes out on the floor for one of Kellie's shoots, but almost all the shoes were Kimmie's. [Smile]

- Patrick

P.S. You can explain the frog to everyone. It brings tears to my eyes.

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ramsfan,

Check the post above about the twins posing with Carmen and Cierra. See...

"I know for me, shooting them was one of the most anticipated shoots I've ever had. I couldn't wait to get them in front of the camera. And both girls are looking to pose again soon. No complaints here.
And as if I can get "any better" than that... Yes, I can. Those twins, Cierra and Carmen all in one shoot. It's already being planned my friend."

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Can you add Lauryn's ten toes to the equation [Smile] [Big Grin]

[ March 24, 2005, 03:42 AM: Message edited by: Ramsfan ]

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ramsfan,

I think you'll probably get Lauryn, Madison and Molly together. How does that sound to you? [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links