Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » i'm finally here!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: i'm finally here!!!
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello guys and gals!!! i see most of ya at work so i dont really have much to say right now, except that...When's my next shoot pat!!! [Mad] just kidding, i know you are just as busy as i am. make sure you make time for me real soon. and to all my fans...thank you, thank you!!! [Blush]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Abby,

We'll have to set something up soon. I might be taking off a few days in the next couple of weeks, so perhaps we can figure something out. Either that or we'll look for another Monday. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I can chat with the gorgeous Abby! [Kiss] [Love]

Hello Abby. [Wink]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi ramsfan, nice to meet you. so im gorgeus huh? thank you...

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very gorgeous! [Kiss] [Love] [Secret]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramsfan,

Wait until you see those wrinkly satin soles of hers all oiled up! I'll be sure to have her rub them together [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chuchowens
Major Player
Member # 1882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chuchowens   Author's Homepage   Email chuchowens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Abby, you have a cute soles!! ¿do you like haivng them tickled?

--------------------
Chuchowens

Posts: 119 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To see Abby's feet oiled up will probably be the coolest thing ever!! Her soles already look amazingly soft, and Im sure the oil will take that look to a level never seen before!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

about having my feet tickled...sorry, but to be honest i hate it [Confused] . im so ticklish all over my body that if somebody tries to tickle me i get mad. patrick is the only one so far that can rub my feet right. they tickle at first but then he does it so that it doesnt bother me. very gentle but not too gentle that it tickles anyway. about the oil...my goodness my feet are going to be even silkier after that shoot gets done. i hope i dont slip and fall [Big Grin] . and one more thing about smoothness...i have fallen down the stairs a few times in my life, because i love being barefoot in the house and my feet are so smoothilicious. [Laugh]

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Looking up "smoothilicious" in the dictonary... Wait here's the picture that goes with the definition:

-

- Patrick [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

you like that word huh? thought of it myself [Big Grin] hmmm...smoothilicious...im so smart!!!

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

Yeah, it's a neat little word. But I think I'm going to have to determine myself if they are indeed smoothilicious later this evening when we meet for a photo shoot. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

yeah well...they arent really blue, its like purple, blue and green. cool color. see ya later butthole!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it doesnt need to be said, but I cannot wait to see this set. That color sounds super hot!!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

A bunch of photos, one video clip (oops, teasing something here for the future), and a little foot massage later, the verdict is in... smoothilicious indeed!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links