Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Lisa Tyler Returns to Soles of Silk (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lisa Tyler Returns to Soles of Silk
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

Look who is returning on Feb. 16 with part 2 of the ever-so-popular toe sock set from when Soles of Silk opened. It's Lisa Tyler. As you know, she finally got the toe socks off after 60 photos, but I just had to shoot some barefoot shots of this beauty. Just look at those soles and tell me you wouldn't have just snapped photos all day long!!!

- Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now this is an update I have been waiting for since the site opened. I can't wait till Wednesday and I can't wait to see more of Lisa Tyler!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

I am happy to have her as a model and more happy to have her as a friend. She was a blast to shoot. I'll recommend her as a model to anyone in need of a fun, creative girl for a shoot! Talent, personality and piggies! The perfect combo! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too cute! [Kiss] [Kiss] [Love] [Love]

Is she going to post on the forum too?

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neonlight
Loyal Member
Member # 3456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for neonlight   Author's Homepage   Email neonlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she looks funny and cute......and nice feet.yay!

--------------------
It's good to be open minded, but not so open minded that your brain falls out. Kallis Jr.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramsfan,

Lisa has posted in the forum long before I had this section or Soles of Silk online. Many people know her better from Forever Feet (http://www.foreverfeet.com). I actually met her through this board to begin with. But it seems like Lisa no longer gets on. She already has a username to do so, but I'll have to e-mail her and see if she if she comes in anymore. If she does, I'll ask her to come by and say hello.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Neonlight,

Fun, cute and nice feet. You pretty much hit the nail on the head. She is all those and more!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ramsfan:
Too cute! [Kiss] [Kiss] [Love] [Love]

Is she going to post on the forum too?

Gotta love Lisa! She's a member of the forum. I'm sure she'll post something soon. [Thumbs Up]

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to chat with her. [Smile] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Patrick,

I really enjoyed Lisa's socks & feet pics. I am curious though... what happened to 'her' site? It doesn't look like she updates anymore. Do you know if she'll be back? I was hoping to ask if she'd like to be a Harem Girl on my site. [Smile] She would make a wonderful addition to the Realm.

Thanks,

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ramsfan:
I would love to chat with her. [Smile] [Big Grin]

She's doing a lot of touring/traveling at the moment but she told me that she will stop by when she catches her breath.

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is good news to know, I have been wondering about her site for a little while now. I cannot wait to see more of her.
Now if only someone knew what happened to Jenny of jennysfeet.com

Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000659

Is this the same Lisa Tyler or a different one?

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Hey everyone,

I e-mailed Lisa, but haven't heard back yet. And as you can see, Ramsfan found a post she just did today. And Wu is right that she is a very busy person. When we met for photos she had other shoots lined up too. Not hard to see why since she is so gosh darn cute!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Genie,

All I can say is to e-mail her and see what her plans are. I too was hoping she'd be a contributor to my site. She has a few other models on Forever Feet in addition to her, so I thought she might want to post them on Soles of Silk to futher promote it. I am still waiting to hear from her. [Cry]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links