Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Lauryn's Contributions - Jan. 12, 2005 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lauryn's Contributions - Jan. 12, 2005
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

For those of you who have been eager to see more of the photo set with Lauryn pouring syrup all over her size 8 1/2 feet, be sure to check out the contribution section in Wu's Feetlinks for a number of shots only the members of Soles of Silk have seen.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/lauryn.html

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18290 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a little hungry some breakfast right now after checking that set out. [Drool] [Wink] [Tongue] I suck the syrup off those toes man. [Mmm]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footman9,

When she shooting, those waffles were so mushy from sitting in all that syrup and from being squished under her strong, agile dancer toes that she couldn't hold them between her toes long. They just fell out. Nonetheless, they were some of the best tasting waffles I ever ate. [Drool]

Hopefully the cookie dough wins in the poll for what she and Madison will step in for a shoot together. I would love to eat those cookies! Maybe I should them make 100s of them and sell them... Hmm...

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18290 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lauryn has the most beautiful smile on the net! [Kiss] [Kiss] [Love] [Love]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BDHSFootGuy
Major Player
Member # 2069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BDHSFootGuy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Patrick, you are freaking God. If there were a way to say it heterosexually, I'd say I loved you...but there isn't.

Lauryn, great set! It sparked my interest even when Patrick put one pic in the other forum here; you are cute and have great feet!

Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BDHSFootGuy,

Wow, thanks for the compliments. But I just took the photos. Lauryn deserves the credit. It was her first shoot ever. She had never done modeling, so what you see was her fun nature coming out on camera. I told her to be natural and she just that. Her personality is what you see in those shots. I am so happy with the way things turned out.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lauryn is one fantastic model! [Kiss] [Love] [Love] [Kiss]

Keep up the wonderful work guys! [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BDHSFootGuy
Major Player
Member # 2069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BDHSFootGuy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] I was thanking you for putting the whole set up there! Nice work, Lauryn!
Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

BDHSFootGuy,

Well, the contributions to Wu's was far from the entire set. If you wanna see every sticky puddle of syrup collected on the tops of her feet and see pieces of cinnamon waffle stuck to her soles and in between her toes, head over to Soles of Silk. But I warn you. sweets rot your teeth! [Smile] So be careful of Lauryn's size 8 1/2s while visiting!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lauryn is sizzling hot! great legs and feet-- [Drool] [Mmm] [Cheers]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

2spyfeet,

Hopefully I can get her to post something when she gets back home here. I am sure she'll be flattered by all these comments.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

You know I can't wait to chat with Lauryn. [Kiss] [Love]
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ramsfan,

Madison mentioned that she's gonna kick Lauryn in the butt to get her to post here soon. She's a busy gal, but Madison will get her to do it.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Madison mentioned that she's gonna kick Lauryn in the butt to get her to post here soon.

That could be a brand new picture set in and of itself!

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Calico,

Madison has a nice long sole too. I certainly think Lauryn will feel it!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links