Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Poll: What Should Madison & Lauryn Step In? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Poll: What Should Madison & Lauryn Step In?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

Madison and Lauryn both debuted on Soles of Silk with a popular food crushing set. Madison totally squished a strawberry shortcake under her size 8 1/2s until it was smeared across the table and her toes were squishing with every wiggle. Lauryn decided that her piggies sufficed as bacon for her breakfast plate of waffles as she coated both in a thick, sticky layer of syrup. Her feet were so sticky!

Anyhow, both girls enjoy posing together and I am leaving it up to you to determine a future double model shoot where both girls will squish food with their feet. The winning poll answer determines the girl's fate... and my snack. Shh! [Joint]

- Patrick

[ January 06, 2005, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 17 user(s) have voted.
Voting started at board time.
Voting stopped at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18288 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cookie dough [Smile]

I love cookies! [Mmm]

Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramsfan,

Should I sell those cookies in an online store? Nah! Never mind... I am going to eat them myself. [Nana]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18288 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madison
Board Regular
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madison   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I would like to say since I will be doing the squishing with Lauryn I think we should have a say so in this as well. And the cookie dough sounds exciting to me!! Guess we will find out soon what Lauryn and I will be squishing!

Madison
[Blush] )

--------------------
See me and my size 8 1/2 feet on Soles of Silk (www.solesofsilk.com)

Posts: 25 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum Madison. Most cute girls are named after cities! [Kiss] [Love]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Come on people,

Vote in this Poll!!! You get to pick what these two cuties press their tender toes into! All to be caught on camera. What are you waiting for?

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Hey everyone,

Lauryn has joined this forum, although it looks like she didn't get to post anything yet. I did see that she voted in the poll. Looks like she wants to step in grapes. And it looks like Madison wants cookie dough. Who, if either, will have it their way? Get in your vote!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I would have them step into my room-- [Laugh] ---but since there is no poll for that I picked cookie dough-- [Drool]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

2spyfeet,

Now that is perhaps the most unique answer thus far! And I don't blame you. I mean, I'd want them to step into my place too. Oh wait, they did! [Woot]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
2spyfeet,

Now that is perhaps the most unique answer thus far! And I don't blame you. I mean, I'd want them to step into my place too. Oh wait, they did! [Woot]

- Patrick

Do you have to rub their feet in my face about it? Oh wait' thats not a bad idea. oh well here take this [Nut Kick] anyway
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

2spyfeet,

Sorry. A brotha has to brag about an accomplishment once in a while! Heehee... At least I didn't mention the other shoot I did with them both dressed in their sleepwear on the bed. Now that would be bragging! So I won't talk about that hot set where I rubbed both of their feet too. But I'll be sure to let you know when it is posted on Soles of Silk.

Sorry about the teasing though. [Smile] Did you really have to kick me there (the avatar)? Heehee... Take care.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Can you tell me when Lauryn appears Patrick [Big Grin]

[ January 11, 2005, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: Ramsfan ]

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
2spyfeet,

Sorry about the teasing though. [Smile] Did you really have to kick me there (the avatar)? Heehee... Take care.

- Patrick

Patrick' It's just in fun, I can't help it, look at it, it's so funny-- [Laugh]
DJ and I have been doing this back and forth all year, its a wonder we have any balls left.

Hey' I could of [Violent]

Have a good day [Smile]

Carmen Tip Toes
Feature Foot Model
Member # 3435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen Tip Toes   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i vote caramel!

--------------------
See me and my tiny size 5 1/2 feet at Soles of Silk (www.solesofsilk.com)

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Speared
Member # 3437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Speared   Email Speared   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The messier the better: macaroni and cheese!!! Yeah baby! BTW inshoe crush is also IMHO a very popular fantasy, yet not so often found on the net. Also rasberry/strawberry/cherry pies... any type of crush with stockings is arousing to me! [Blush] )
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links