Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Are Women With Long Hair Sexier? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are Women With Long Hair Sexier?
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are Women With Long Hair Sexier?

-

Ladies, your hair says something about your life. If someone has never met you before and knows nothing about your past, your hair is your best testament. It's an honest record of the food you've eaten, the drugs you've taken, the seasons you've weathered, the stresses and sickness you've endured, and the grooming you've given it. Because scalp hair grows on average a half inch every two months, a shimmering mane that swishes below your shoulders advertises at least four years of good health and diet. You couldn't fake that in ancestral times. Our brains subconsciously process the sight of long, vibrant hair as a cue of youth and vitality.

The height and quality of your hair may also reveal whether you've had a child. Hormonal changes in the aftermath of pregnancy may permanently affect a mother's hair, making it shed copiously and turn sparser, coarser, and more brittle — a reason why many new moms get haircuts. In a study of two hundred suburban American women, older ladies and married women with children had much shorter hair of significantly poorer quality, whereas single women without children had longer, more luxuriant tresses. Interestingly, women of all ages who reported health complications that prevented them from having children also had shorter, thinner, weaker hair. Similar results were found in an Hungarian study that compared the effects of various hairstyles (short, medium-length, long, disheveled, knot, bun, etc.) and health and attractiveness.

Hair is also important to MALE attractiveness. While a hairless head is considered sexy on a few exceptional men, women generally are not in favor of bald men. In a study at Barry University in Florida, judges of both genders associated balding guys as those with greater social maturity, wisdom, nurturance, and age — NOT good looks. In fact, bald and balding men had NEGATIVE sex appeal. Likewise, a Korean study with nearly two hundred judges of both genders found that bald and/or balding men were perceived as older, less attractive, and less potent than guys with full head of hair.

Lastly, there may another benefit to having long hair: it broadcasts scent. Hair contains small amounts of fat, and fat absorbs odors easily, which is why your hair retains the scent of shampoo, cigarette smoke — and yourself. Pheromones may emanate from glands that lie at the base of hair follicles, and have an unconscious effect on others. Flirtatious women release their scent in the air by caressing, stroking, and twirling their locks, or whipping them around.

–National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by: National

"Hair is also important to MALE attractiveness. While a hairless head is considered sexy on a few exceptional men, women generally are not in favor of bald men. In a study at Barry University in Florida, judges of both genders associated balding guys as those with greater social maturity, wisdom, nurturance, and age — NOT good looks. In fact, bald and balding men had NEGATIVE sex appeal. Likewise, a Korean study with nearly two hundred judges of both genders found that bald and/or balding men were perceived as older, less attractive, and less potent than guys with full head of hair."

Thanks. That explains my love life. I need to wear a yamaca to hide my maturity and wisdom.

However, in response to the original question. I prefer women with long hair. I just find them hotter.

I met a girl in Taiwan once that had hair all the way to the ground when she was wearing 6 inch heels! She had to fight guys off with a stick!

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though the same girl can look really good in avariety of hair-styles, my personal preference is for shoulder-blade length. About the length on the photo a sbest I can tell.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I've always liked long hair, I've also been very strongly attracted to girls with short hair for as long as I can remember. Now, I'm not talking any Sinead O'Connor buzzcuts, but you know, short, feminine hairstyles. Dunno why.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Down below their ass NO. Scapula length is awesome...

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me dosen't matter . I can see each woman have something special which make her looks sexy . anyway I like womens with blonde hair .sometimes when I saw a woman have long blonde hair this attracted me also when I saw a woman with short blonde hair attract me too . The point it's always belong to the soul and womens secret insdie magic which attract anybody
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really depends on the person. I once fell deeeeeply in love with someone with quite short spiky hair. Sounds butch but she was quite feminine. She set a template for what I found attractive physically from then on for a while until I fell for a girl with long hair. Then SHE set a template for THAT look.

I recently fell for another girl I was seeing just a few weeks ago. And she TOTALLY changed my type from dark middle eastern/mediteranian women back to caucasian blondes! [Eek!]

So I guess with me it's what I attach to how someone makes me feel. And their effect echos with me after the encounter until somone else comes into my life.

Weird.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Variety is the spice of life.

I have had short hair for about 6 months now, and at this point am about ready to let it grow out again, I like to change my hair up from time to time. I had never really had short hair ever before I got it cut this short.

To answer the original question though, "no" it is all about preference in my opinion.

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it's about preference. Not that women with short hair are not sexy. Certainly, a number of them can have great appeal to men. But, by and large, women with long hair are sexier. This is why a lot of women (particularly the hotter ones) are always thinking and talking about their hairs to their girlfriends. When their hair stays long, they get a LOT of attention from men (and women, too). With short hair, … not so much.

If you look at the lists of the hottest women alive, you'll see that just about all of them have long hair. In FHM and Maxim, for example, when millions and millions of men cast their votes for who they think are the hottest, you will see that these lists are bombarded with women who have long hair. You won't see too many ones with short hair. The only time I can remember a woman who had short hair at the time of being named the sexiest in the world was Halle Berry back in 2003. Halle Berry looks so much better with long hair.

When Playboy names its Playmate of the Year, *rarely* would it be a girl with short hair. Since they first started to choose models to become Playmate of the Year (1960) you'll find that no more than seven of them had short hair. The last one with short hair was named in 1990.

The phenomenon of women who sport long hair is a fascination that has, and continues to pass onto every generation.

I prefer women with long hair. They "WOW" me way much more often than those who have it short.

--National

[ December 08, 2009, 02:26 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my opinion yes... but there are a few short haired woman that are super sexy as well but in general long hair wins in my mind.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
In my opinion yes... but there are a few short haired woman that are super sexy as well but in general long hair wins in my mind.

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess, if your superficial.

but honestly, it depends on the woman.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
Are Women With Long Hair Sexier?

Of course.
Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Umm. I kinda say long blond hair is the best, but then again, heres some pics of the wife that probably swayed me in that direction!

-

-

-

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
prefer long hair
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links