Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What Sports Teams Do You Root On??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What Sports Teams Do You Root On??
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being a Michiganian, I'm a big fan of the Pistons, Tigers, and also like the Lions & Red Wings. Being Chicago-born, I also like the Cubs & Bulls. With a renewed interest in basketball over the years, I have grown to like the Suns & Mavericks since they have two of the NBA's greatest in Nowitski and Nash. My favorite sport is certainly basketball followed up by baseball.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toronto Maple Leafs, but right now in the playoffs ottawa

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cmon i'm from detroit and i'm a Pistons, Tigers, and sad to say a Lions fan. it have not been the same since Barry Sanders retired. Most of all i'm a michigan football fan(GO BLUE)
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from L.A., so naturally I like the L.A. teams like the Lakers and the Kings...but they don't hold a candle to my beloved Dodgers. For college, I'm a die hard UCLA fan.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only watch hockey and being from Ottawa I'm a Sens fan.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steelers
Indians
Cavs
Pens/Blue Jackets
Buckeyes

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from Pennsylvania, but I've always been a huge Atlanta Braves fan, even in the days from 1985 to 1990, when they were bad. I've been a Braves fan since 1983, even when I lived in NY. I used to go to Shea Stadium every year, and root for the Braves, in the Mets park.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
Steelers
Indians
Cavs
Pens/Blue Jackets
Buckeyes

How can you be from Cleveland and be a Steelers fan? Okay, quite easily, most likely, but isn't that a cardinal sin in Cleveland. Jeez, you must've been in quite a few fights with a lot of Browns fans during your life.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
recycler1973
Board Regular
Member # 9727

Icon 1 posted      Profile for recycler1973   Email recycler1973   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I figured that I would delurk for this post.

I was born in Detroit. Go Tigers! Go Lions! Go Wings! Go Pistons!

I was raised in Miami. Go Dolphins! Go Marlins! Go Heat! Go Panthers!

I got my bachelor's degree at the University of Florida. HOW 'BOUT THEM GATORS? National Champions in men's basketball in 2006! ...and in football in 2006! ...and in men's basketball in 2007! It's good to be the king.

(Ohio State University: The Gators' Bitch since 2006.)

I got my bachelor's degree at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy NY. (No, I've never heard of it either.) It's the only top-tier tech school I know of in the US with a Division I hockey team. Go Engineers!

I'm currently working on my Ph.D. (!) at the University of New Hampshire in Durham. Go Wildcats!

(That primarily explains WHY there are so few posts from me. I'm too damned busy on this f@#%*$ing degree!)

--------------------
Adam
The Recycler
Southfield MI USA
recycler@duh.org

Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kimi Raikkonen / Ferrari F1

[Cheers]

[ May 25, 2007, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: Wing-Washer ]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links