Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » The weirdest pictures on the net... (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: The weirdest pictures on the net...
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is the Norcalfeet street team as we scout for hot college girls to model their feet! LOL
[Laugh]

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18412 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Them Chinee are stewing them now? No Wok, no grilling? Absolutely barbaric! Tol' ya them Commies are gonna bring down the human race to a bunch of animals!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ @ Toetapper: Obviously it`s sick but it`s not "them Chinese" but only one weird artist who coincidentally happens to be Chinese.
IŽll bet 99,9999% of the Chinese population don`t approve of his actions either.

-Hal-

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the population 0.0001% is still a hell of a lot [Tongue]

P.S kidding, no offence to Chinese or any other nationalities [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Yeah, after I had finished typing I thought the same thing. [Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The baby eating pics keep getting deleted from servers as quickly as I repost them.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe that guy's not in jail. Just because he calls it "performance art"??? He's sick and twisted. Without starting an argument of whether or not abortion is murder, according to his way of thinking, Jeffery Dahmer was a "performance artist" right? None of his "participants" were volunteers either. The guy needs to be taken to the beach and clubbed like a seal pup!! (I realize that's a sick picture also, but it used to happen.)

Yeah, I can imagine you'd have some trouble keeping the pictures up.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

^ @ Sofatater: I agree with you that it is absolutely sick but you can`t compare him to Dahmer because that aborted fetus was already dead and would have been disposed of anyway.
In the article it says that they were stolen from a medical school, so I guess they were maybe even going to be used for experiments.

-Hal-

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great "Alien" costume!
 -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ [Laugh] That's pretty cool. And the baby even has that shocked looked on his face as though that chestburster had actually burst through his chest.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First off, where the hell did that guy get the fetuses anyway? I thought you could only buy fetuses on South Park episodes.

On a separate topic, I found this while attempting to learn about grass options for my yard and am oddly drawn to it. I want one.

-

Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hailey,

the article mentions that the fetuses were stolen from a medical school. That lawn photo is really cool. I wonder how that was done.

Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another topiary for ya,

-
[Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back to the fetuses, should grab the artist, grind him up and shove the remains in an oversized can marked "BABY FOOD" ... Now that'll be art [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Back to the fetuses, should grab the artist, grind him up and shove the remains in an oversized can marked "BABY FOOD" ... Now that'll be art [Tongue]

I'm with ya on that one. [Cheers]

--------------------

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links