Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Anger (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Anger
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres whats got the Lord pissed off today! [Mad]

• Employees and myself! One of my boys asked me if he could take a blower home to make a little extra money yesterday. I said that was fine just to make sure he always asked and didnt just take.
    BIG MISTAKE!
    He was blowing out the leaves in his mother in-laws gutters ( 2 story about 25' up) and fell off the roof. I went to see him last night in the E.R. He has a broke leg, bruised ribs, and several other not so serious injuries.
    Now I feel like hell cause I let him borrow the blower. I havent seen it but he said it took as much of a beating as he did. I could care less about that.

Poor bastard just trying to make some extra cash and bam, out of work for atleast 2 months if not longer. His mother in-law did tell him to get a lawyer and sue her. He said she has like $100,000 injury liability but after DR. bills and lawyer fees, even if he gets the full amount he wont get that much. Unless he sues for more but then his mother in-law would have to pay. So I dont see him doing that.
  • This year! It's one thing after another for every body this year. Record # of hurricanes in florida, Tennessee losing to Aburn (badly), Partners losing thier minds, and all the other things all of you have posted in this thread! [Smile] Its just crazy this year! And, to cap it off, we will be stuck with another 4 years of a man unworthy to sit in the oval office (no matter who wins)! Bad year guys!

Maybe 04 will be a good year for wine. Something has to pull it out of the depths. [Smile]

So sayeth the Lord.

[Wu]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today, I'm pissed at everything. I was late to work, I got a longer day, I have to order take-out tonight... today hasn't been the best day of my life, to put it nicely [Confused] [Mad]

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My project was due today. I have been up for 72 hours, and am running on 2.5 hours of sleep...it was a studio design for my architecture class, and I spent a shit load of time working on it, making it look good. I stuck around after everyone displayed theirs, and found out the grades of 5 of my friends. But not mine. I'm so anxious...I went out of my way to get an A, so I hope Im recognized for it. And that one girl, the one who takes everyones designs, turned in the ugliest piece of crap I have ever seen in my life. It looks like someone grabbed a few pieces of thin sheets of wood, poured wood glue on it, and let them fall and they happened to fall in a wierd little shape. Its not even a studio. Shit you cant even get in it. She made stairs that are 1.5 feet tall. If anyone wants to see a picture of the thing Ill be glad to post it. Its quite funny, but also upsetting. Her, this other girl and the guy next to her all showed up the last day before it was due, with nothing done, and just started working. So if they got even remotely close to my grade I will be INSANELY upset. I think I need a nap or something. I nice 15 hour nap.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres whats got the Lord pissed off right now! [Mad]

• Being severely annoyed at my much better half! She has a very big tendency to over-react in certain situations, normally I love this about her, she is so cute running around, doing this, doing that, but she is killing me with this move to the new house.

There is no leave date, we have all the time in the world to move, but you would think we were being evicted the way she is acting. She packed away the wall clock in the den. We havent even transfered the utilities to the new house and she packed my clock. Im figuring to be here atleast another week if not longer and she packed my clock. She is driving me crazy!

Why do (some) women get so worked up about a new place to live? This place isnt bad. It was good enough for her when we got married. [Smile] I just dont get it.

So sayeth the Lord

[Wu]

--------------------

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gs3647   Email gs3647   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far, nothing's pissing me off today, but just wait... [Mad]

--------------------
Elz is my favorite model, but it's a close race! Sasha, Candi, and Nikki come very close!

Posts: 652 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
she is killing me with this move to the new house.

It's a woman thing. They are "nesting" and the house is a direct reflection of them. Women judge each other by how good their houses look (in/outside). Its a BIG DEAL to them. Take me for example, what has me slightly disturbed is knowing I MUST help my wife paint our guest room this weekend... I am not motivated at all for any painting, but she is beaming to do this. BUMMER!

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Heres whats got the Lord pissed off right now! [Mad]

• Being almost thirty (10/22 b-day! [Smile] ) and having friends who act like thier still in high school. A long time friend of mine had a party this evening. Played it up like it was the social event of the year. I get mom to watch the kids and head over there. What a bust!
    [Violent]

I dont know where hes picking up his new friends but most didnt look old enough to drink. Bad Bad Bad. My wife is freaking out as soon as we walk in. There werent any hard illegal drugs that I seen but the smell of weed knocked you down as soon as you opened the door. Im thinking OH MY GOD! The music is so loud his neighbors are already deciding if they should call the cops or not and hes in here with under age people throwing a party like it was the 70's and we should be wearing toga's! To beat it all the first thing he ask me when he sees me is if I will make a liqour run. I politely replied I dont contribute to minors or morons and left. I did my time and dont plan on any more.

I understand that young adults will party but when your thirty three (hes older than me) you dont have them over to your house. If the cops get called he's going to jail as soon as someone opens the door. Not to mention the fathers your going to have to deal with. If my daughter was 16 and got arrested at a high school party I would ground her, if my daughter got arrested at the house of a 33 year old man I would kill him. No questions asked he would be in the ground.

If this wasnt bad enough, for the evening not to be a total bust my wife wants to have dinner. Nothing wrong with this you say, We sat in line at the Out Back for over an hour! Me myself I dont care if the lord god was cooking dinner I wouldnt wait an hour to be seated, but its saturday night no reservations any where is going to have a wait. What an Idiot I have for a friend.

P.S.
I almost called the cops myself. What a dumb ass!

So sayeth the Lord

[Wu]

--------------------

Mulholland Man
Major Player
Member # 1491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mulholland Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not angry right now, but here's a few things I want to get off my chest.

1) Bad drivers.

2) People who act tough and present their attitude to anyone or just brush past people.

3) Smart arses who cannot handle being sledged.

4) Compulsive liars who lie about themselves just to make themselves feel good, yet are complete losers.

5) Women who are rude to men at nightclubs/pubs. Even they don't accept a friendly hello.

6) Women who act like bitches/snobs. They don't change.

7) Patronosing/condesending people. Shove your heads up your fucking arses!

8) Lazy, malingering people who avoid work, particularly co-workers that are lazy, yet bitch when they don't get enough hours.

9) Criminals that get off on light sentences.

10) Seeing wankers from school scoring with chicks [Mad] [Violent]

11) Do-gooders. Do your selves a favour and fuck off. [Nut Kick] [Violent]

12) God botherers. (no offence to any religious people here, but just those that doorknock and disturb you, particularly during the footy).

13) Sport haters.

14) Thieves.

15) Double standards. That annoys me big time!!!

16) Any rude and ignorant people.

How's that for a list that pisses me off big time?

If any religious people get offended by my suggestion of god botherers, let me know and I can remove it.

Have a nice day, and don't get mad, get even.

--------------------
"You only lie to two people in your life, your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gs3647
All Pro Poster
Member # 2418

I agree with you about bad driver. Especially the ones that don't even go the speed limit and drag us along [Mad]

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links