Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What's the WORST movie you've seen recently/ever? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What's the WORST movie you've seen recently/ever?
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
I went to see District 9 on the weekend and it was by far one of the worst movies ever. I wanted to leave 10 minutes in but thought I would give it a bit more.

20 minutes in, I thought, why is no one else leaving? They must know something I don't

45 minutes in, Seriously, is this a joke? Then I thought, ok, I have 45 minutes in and now I am emotionally invested to find out what happens.

2 hours in.....Lost 2 hours of my life I will never get back.

I could have been taking photos for you all.

Dani
xoxo

I loved that movie. All of the social and political implications mixed in with human nature. It spoke volumes on human history and what we could expect if we don't right our ways.

As for a sci fi movie.....not so good, but great as reminder that we are all human and we need to treat each other better.

A bit ironic that the movie was set in johannesburg, the home of Aparthied that only ended less than two decades ago. The same Africans that had these atrocties committed against one another were doomed to repeat it against the "alien" race that happened upon them. That was just one bit I picked up. The story line was fairly lame, it was the subtleties about the way we treat one another that I enjoyed. One of the more thought provoking movies i've seen with all of the immigration hoopla in the news. It said alot about us as humans and they were'nt very flattering about it, which stimulates growth...but of course this was IMHO.

GQguy

I´m really looking forward to watching it...I´ve read so many good reviews. A socio-critical sci-fi movie from South Africa....WOW!

This was the worst movie I´ve ever watched:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0399877

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've debated District 9 with a few people now and I think I can shed some light as to why I felt it was the worst movie I have ever seen.
1. When I arrived, I wanted to see Final Destination in 3D, I was talked out of it by my friends and we ended up seeing District 9.
2. My friends wanted to sit in the middle row, in the middle column, which for me is a No/No because of the chance of other people sitting beside me blocking me in. Which of course happened which made me uncomfortable for the 2 hours. I couldn't get up and use the washroom.
3. I couldn't have butter on my popcorn because of my stupid diet.
4. I was expecting to see a film that was more like Independence Day and not a film like Cloverfield (Which I liked because I knew what to expect prior to seeing it).

There you have it, I guess I just wasn't in the right mind set to see the film. When your expecting Independence Day and get Cloverfield meets E.T. and considering everything that happened prior to the start of the film, you just have to know it's going to be a bad movie experience.

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some of the movies I haven't liked all that much:

- The Grudge
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
- Hulk (not the new one)
- Unborn
- Drag Me To Hell
- Jason Goes To Hell (Even Jason X was way better)
- Immortal

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18272 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ I agree with you on the unborn, the main chick can't act for shit [Nut Kick]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links