Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What was the last beer you had and if you can a little review & a mark outta 10..... (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: What was the last beer you had and if you can a little review & a mark outta 10.....
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sierra nevada pale ale baby!!

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guinness Extra Stout.

As for the rating: Like anything from Guinness, the rating scale doesn't go high enough...

-

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I bought a variety 6 pack of beer/ale at Central Market the other day. I'm starting with "Tilburg's Dutch Brown Ale tonight and working my way down. They have a cool set up at CM where you grab an empty 6 pack box and fill it with whatever you want to try.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't tried it recently but Harp's is very good especially in draft. With St. Patty's day coming up it might be more available than normal in most bars. I would give it 8/10

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Labatt Blue, 10/10 Best Beer in the World. Can and do drink it often and endlessly.
 -

[ February 16, 2008, 02:31 AM: Message edited by: Drunk_24-7 ]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had some good ol Budweiser about a week ago. Next to Michelob Lager, it's my second favorite. I give it 9/10.
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Warsteiner from Germany!

-

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Warsteiner from Germany!

-

lol [Laugh] I tried that about a year ago and it was discusting... BUT.... I just found out recently that there is a certain way to drink it... I think from a glass and you build up a head and let the settled yeast in the bottle (I think) to settle on the top of the head or somthing like that.... I gotta ask my cousin the next time I'm around there [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Drinkin' this at this very moment. Just picked up a 6pk from the supermarket for $8 (NZ) ... First time and doesn't hit home with me. Seems as if they've weakened the larger, they've uped the fizz with a lime twist.... MONTEITHS RADLER is still top notch for me.... This box says 'LIGHT BEER' but the one I'm drinkin it says 'LARGER BEER' in it's place... 4.2% alc...

7 outta 10

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
 -

Drinkin' this at this very moment. Just picked up a 6pk from the supermarket for $8 (NZ) ... First time and doesn't hit home with me. Seems as if they've weakened the larger, they've uped the fizz with a lime twist.... MONTEITHS RADLER is still top notch for me.... This box says 'LIGHT BEER' but the one I'm drinkin it says 'LARGER BEER' in it's place... 4.2% alc...

7 outta 10

[Puke]

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
 -

7 outta 10

And you didn't like the Warsteiner... [Laugh]

--------------------

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Hey c'mon guys..... Next time intercept me before I get to the checkout [Cry] .... [Tongue]

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just downed some Bud last night...although I recently broke down and tried some Heinken...I know I know..slap me now..but it was actually the best beer I had at the bar(other beers I had that night were Coors Light and run-off Molson Canadian)

As a side note...Drunk 24/7...Blue is by far my favorite beer!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Canadian beers rock! I miss Labatt's and Moslon Canadian. The Ice ones are like (We're getting F'd tonight.)

Peroni and Fat Tire are up there for me tho 8/10.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

My buddy's left a bunch of this in my fridge last Sunday. Any booze left behind becomes property of the home owner at my place.

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links