Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Official Bitch Thread (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Official Bitch Thread
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what else pissed me off? When female friends or even just unknown females, go out in public, tongue kiss, suck on each other's tits on a dance floor and feel each other up, and claim not to be bi. Now, if I did that to some dude, would the same hold true? Nope... I'd be sooooo gay to everyone. Not that I want to do it, just hate the girls claiming because they're doing it for "show," they're not bi or gay.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18272 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, Patrick. If a pair of guys tried a "show" like that around my neck of the woods, they would be lucky to walk away with a few missing teeth (and no opportunity to explain that it was a lark). Girls, in the meantime, would be walking away with money.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when girls bitch about their feet and yet they end up being reallly nice - just when the paint chips a bit its like 'ewww time for another pedicure' haha

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
You know what else pissed me off? When female friends or even just unknown females, go out in public, tongue kiss, suck on each other's tits on a dance floor and feel each other up, and claim not to be bi. Now, if I did that to some dude, would the same hold true? Nope... I'd be sooooo gay to everyone. Not that I want to do it, just hate the girls claiming because they're doing it for "show," they're not bi or gay.

Patrick

Funny, I think the world would be a much happier place if more women did that!

And Patrick, just for saying it as an example about you doing the same thing to a dude does makes YOU gay! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thundercracker:
Eh, except for Justice League, Static Shock and Teen Titans, recent cartoons (2000-2008) pretty much blow.

I recently watched the first three episodes of Transformers (1984) on Youtube and I long for the cartoons of old:

Voltron,
GI Joe,
He-Man,
Dungeons & Dragons,
Smurfs,
C.O.P.S.,
Spiderman & His Amazing Friends,
the Incredible Hulk
Superfriends

- those were good times! With the crap on now, I'd hate to be a kid today. [Confused]

I know! The 90's weren't too bad on cartoons either because there was:

Batman: The Animated Series
Spider-Man: The Animated Series
Incredible Hulk (which featured a barefoot beauty in the She-Hulk)
Biker Mice From Mars

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Cartoons of old"? That stuff was just comic books and morality lessons put on t.v. to keep you youngin's outta mamma's hair. The best cartoons were the old Bugs Bunny, Road Runner and Merry Melodies. Those cartoons were entertaining to kids but also contained political messages and the like and were actually written and produced to educated, motivate and entertain the adults in the household. This Japenese anime and Poke' man bullshit reminds me of the cheap "Clutch Cargo" Series that was around in the early '70's. What trash!!

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Car dealership commercials. They go out of their way to look or sound stupid or sometimes I think they believe WE are stupid! Example "Cal Worthington" (those of you in southern Calif. know who I'm talking about, or if you've ever seen that movie with Whoopie Goldberg and Ted Danson. I don't remember the name of it. I suffer from C.R.S.) They scream on the radio and or do stupid skits and on t.v. it's the same stupid shit with a visual theme. Hell, there's even a series on cable "The King of Cars" I think it's called. Is the American public really that fucked up? It's a scary world out there boys and girls. [Violent] [Mad]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate getting Canadian change back even though those coins have more purchasing power than my American coins.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

Patrick

they're at least somewhat bi and they are definitly attention whores

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I hate getting Canadian change back even though those coins have more purchasing power than my American coins.

For the first time in about 30 years! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

I think it's annoying when guys put on a girl's pair of sunglasses and post it as their main Myspace/Facebook pic.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links