Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » National Discussion - Should prostitution be legalized? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: National Discussion - Should prostitution be legalized?
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It only makes sense. The police department will save $11 million a year on enforcement of a "crime" that they can't stop! Hey Washington, think about how much the taxpayers could save if y'all stop with the bullshit enforcement of similar "crimes" such as cultivating and smoking marijuana! Wake up, America!!

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JKO12:
Lets make it short yes it should be legal in the U.S. its just a Job. Its all because of Republicans

Hold on there, Slim! Don't blame Republicans for this. I happen to be Republican (well, in my state, I had to make a choice if I wanted to vote). I am unquestionably conservative but have no problem with prostitution specifically. My concern, as with many issues, is the degree to which government would be involved.

I mentioned my concersns earlier in this thread. If you wish to lay blame, look at some Democrats who oppose it because any two people can have sex and a tax can't be applied to it.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think if prostitution was legalized, rape will become extinct. The few men out there who do rape will have no reason to.

This way, we won't hear from these feminist Nazis who will forever demonize men. Without rape, they will have fewer things to complain about.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes!

Bud Light kills more people than sex does.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
I think if prostitution was legalized, rape will become extinct. The few men out there who do rape will have no reason to.

This way, we won't hear from these feminist Nazis who will forever demonize men. Without rape, they will have fewer things to complain about.

i disagree, many rapists are greatly turned on by the act of violence and forcing themselves on a woman against her will

it has nothing to do with not being capable of getting chicks

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I am for the legalization of prostituion but I do not believe that it will help rape to become extinct in our society.
Rape usually isn`t about sex, it`s about violence. It`s about control and humiliation --- about power over the specific victim. The majority of all rape cases are commited by people known to the victim (co-workers, friends, classmates, dates, relatives, neighbours), only 2% are commited by strangers. Potential rapists wouldn't have that same power over a prostitute.

Please read these articles to find out more:

http://www2.ucsc.edu/rape-prevention/statistics.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape

http://criminaljusticeforum.com/content/view/833/71/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motivation_for_rape

quote:

[Roll Eyes]

-Hal-

[ November 03, 2008, 04:29 AM: Message edited by: Hal ]

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to echo Hal in that rape is irrelevant to the issue of prostitution but that is just me being a feminist nazi.

I personally agree with any effort to legalize(not decriminalize,which makes it not a crime ,but still illegal) prostitution.I think it would certainly have the effect of driving it indoors,and i think the street walking form of prostitution is the more dangerous form so that would be positive.I would hope it would also result in more testing and safety measures in the industry

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mona has a valid point. I've never been to Amsterdam but, I have been to the Philipenes (where prostitution is legal) and the girls that work in the bars and are licensed had to get checked on a regular basis. The majority of guys on my ship that got a STD got it from a street walker.

No matter what, it's not gonna go away. (prostitution that is.)

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes because if a woman has the right to abort her own baby, then a woman surely has the right to please a mans cock for a little bit of money. it's a victimless crime. so it shouldn't be a crime. if you don't want a prostitute, then don't pick one up. if you wanna suck some dirty street walker feet, then go pick one up.

i've been caught in a sting twice so i know what its like to do that shizzzz.. haven't done it in years but still.. it sucks. [Smile]

--------------------
Winter time sucks.. pretty female soles are hibernating.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
police need to go after criminals that are actually a danger to society

not people just looking for a good time

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links