Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » The "I LOVE" thread... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The "I LOVE" thread...
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love when the Phillies win (three in a row)

I love comic book movies.

I love Star Wars movies.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love after a long day of family - when we were watching fireworks and she out her arms around my neck and said - This was the best day ever...

I love getting to take a shower now to get all the bugspray off of me.

I love my husband who had to work tonight through all of my an my daughters drama... I know he is sad he missed it all! lol

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love long bike rides...
i love hot summer sunshine...
i love the smell of hamburgers on a grill...
i love a great nights sleep

and i really love the moment a beautiful foot is inches away from my face, and the fact that it's all mine (at least temporarily).

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love going out with my girlfriends!

i love lilac trees in bloom.

i love slow dances with my man.

i LOVE that i ran into my ex boyfriend and his wife at a public function last night and as they were walking away...he turned around and gave me another appreciative once over! (dream on you worthless SOB!)

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"and i really love the moment a beautiful foot is inches away from my face, and the fact that it's all mine (at least temporarily)."
Comment by Second Timer

Me too. [Jerkoff]

..."another appreciative once over! (dream on you worthless SOB!)"
Comment by Ophillia

[Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love finally getting done painting my new doors. i love the fact that i just bought new living room furniture today. however, i hate the fact i know have to paint the living room to match the new furniture! sorry i combined the love/hate thread here.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] FJB trust me i have waited YEARS for just such a moment. im such a bitch but i so relished it!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know the feeling, O.; I hope you looked your best !! [Smile]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

[Evil Grin] OH HELL YES!

--------------------

Diaspora Blues

Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My turn, my turn...

I love making people happy

I love accomplishing my goals

I love the smell of sun tan lotion

I love playing guitar

I love my parents

I love the Corvette "Stingray" (any year)

I love unconditional affection

I love chocolate

I love freshly squeezed orange juice with pulp in it

I love 6-pack abs

I love finding money

I love Dunkin' Donuts coffee

I love when my back cracks in just the right spot

I love when a woman enjoys having her toes sucked

That was fun! I should do that more often, or keep a running list. Keeps the positive energy flowing.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love crisp clean cool sheets on my bed in the mid of summer ... against my naked ass!

I love chocolate milkshakes

I love Kraft Macaroni & Cheese

I love music and dancing

I love sex!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Lasagne

I love the beach.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommie Dearest:

I love Kraft Macaroni & Cheese

Ok, in the food department I LOVED Kraft Spaghetti Dinner. I say LOVED because it no longer is made anymore. I lived on that stuff through college and Kraft stopped making it about a year ago. I haven't been able to find it for about 5 years and now its gone forever... [Cry] [Cry] [Cry]

-

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the fact my 16yr old just called me from x country camp (4hrs away) to tell me he ran a mile to the bridge - the only place to get cell phone reception- to call me to tell me camp sucks dick - and next time I should just pay him $250.00 to almost kill him with running and crappy food for 3 days! lol -- Then he laughed and told me my new towels are already ruined with mud and sand and I just need to expect now that if they come home at all- they will be stained....

I just love that kid!

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
[qb] Ok, in the food department I LOVED Kraft Spaghetti Dinner. I say LOVED because it no longer is made anymore. I lived on that stuff through college and Kraft stopped making it about a year ago. I haven't been able to find it for about 5 years and now its gone forever... [Cry] [Cry] [Cry]

Have you tried using Kraft's website to search for the product? http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/Products/ProductLocator.htm
It works to locate stores that sell it if they still make it. I put in "spaghetti" in the search field and your product came up. You just need to put in your zip to see if they sell it by you. Sometimes stores will order it for you if they don't already sell it, I had to do the same thing with Pudding Pops - I LOVE those things!

Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links