Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What was the last beer you had and if you can a little review & a mark outta 10..... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: What was the last beer you had and if you can a little review & a mark outta 10.....
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, I didn`t know Beck`s is so popular.

The good thing about German beer is that there is a law which forbids the breweries to add any chemicals to their beer. So German beer is purely hops, barley-malt and water (and sometimes still yeast).

[Cheers]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite beers.

Molson XXX
Corona Extra (no lime)
Guiness
Yuengling Lager

And i can't remember the name of the stuff we got down at our microbrewery, but it was pretty bitter. And i guess that's my least favorite.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Escura by Eisenbahn brewery. It's a Brazillian dark lager.

-

9.5/10 [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
finally supermarkets are stocking up around here with sam adams cherry wheat beer.unbelievably smooth with taste of cherry in the mix.if you like cider and beer,this is def somthing you should try.its been around for a wile,i usally get it on tap @ the ren faire here,wich when on tap is godly
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns:
finally supermarkets are stocking up around here with sam adams cherry wheat beer.unbelievably smooth with taste of cherry in the mix.if you like cider and beer,this is def somthing you should try.its been around for a wile,i usally get it on tap @ the ren faire here,wich when on tap is godly

Cherry Wheat is awesome! Unfortunately, I've only had it in a bottle - I'd love to try some on tap.

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns:

Cherry Wheat is awesome! Unfortunately, I've only had it in a bottle - I'd love to try some on tap.
it is amazing on tap.I'm sure if its popularity arises we'll see it on tap
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that cherry beer is awesome, i tried that somewhere once.

but my drink of choice right now has to be pear cider, and my fav brand is st.hellier, now too sweet, crisp and light, plenty strong.

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Messiah Bold by Schmaltz Brewing Company

It's a dark brown ale.

7.5/10

-

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it does exactly what it says on the tin
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MONTEITH'S Radler (Zesty)

Fruity lager with a citris twist... Made quite an impression on my tast-buds and has now become my new standard beer of choice... 9/10

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night I had two pints of "Sub Zero" Molson Canadian..can only get it served to you at a pub/bar. Chilled to -8 degrees Celcius. Goes down smooth and healed my sore throat for awhile.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Last night I had two pints of "Sub Zero" Molson Canadian..can only get it served to you at a pub/bar. Chilled to -8 degrees Celcius. Goes down smooth and healed my sore throat for awhile.

Don't know about minus temps in beer but to me that should be frozen [Eek!] or it must of been 15% alcohol + ..... Went to a local Ice Bar "minus 5" and had to drink cocktails because of..... so I've heard [Confused]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Another one from the Monteith's range... Gingery character with a bit of kick... 7 Outta 10
 -

--------------------

tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a 6-pack of one of our many in-state microbrewery's beers yesterday while watching my favorite college team's football game yesterday (don't ask how it turned out...ugh [Cry] )

-
Deschutes Brewery Mirror Pond Pale Ale

It was pretty smooth...though it had a little bit of a bite to it as microbrews usually do (some more than others of course). Overall a 8.5-9 out of 10. [Cheers]

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Sam Adams Winter Lager.

Excellent - just like everything by Sam Adams.

8.5 out of 10

-

Not my original picture - it's actually becoming winter where I am. Pretty ironic backdrop for a picture of a winter seasonal beer...

--------------------
-John Maxwell Edmonds

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links