Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Official Bitch Thread (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Official Bitch Thread
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Teachers and other school staff who try to convince parents that the only way to teach a child with ADHD is to put him some mind knumbing medication. If he is so hard to manage and his condition is affecting his learning, why then does he never get a score of less than 90%?

After a year of therapy and recommendations of medication I find out that the school has made the same suggestion for over half the children in his class. My childs therapist decided to observe my son in his classroom enviroment but said she had trouble staying awake because of the boring class environment. Makes me wonder how many of us would have been drugged up had we been in school during this day and age. How about we get teachers that don't bore the shit out of our kids everyday then expect them to sit like their interested in learning.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really hate Nancy Grace. Nothing specific. Just in general I hate her. That is all.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's so bitchy! I can't agree with you more on that one

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just found this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWPY7b35vF4

Classic!

--------------------

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! I swear she is Bill O' Reilly as a man.

What a bitch.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corrupt Union Officials. By the time I am able to retire, these crooks will bankrupt the pension fund and I'll be screwed!

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elected Union officials who fraternize with members of management. [Cheers]

--------------------

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Those who voted yes on the new contract both NMFA and Supplemental agreement. [Puke]

--------------------

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I've got a bitch to air: I hate that miserable f__king video game, "Guitar Hero".

I am a guitar player by profession and teach some 40 students a week. Right now, every damn kid that stumbles in, looking for lessons, has played that game. Parents believe that their kid has some special musical gift because he reached the 7th level.

Those kids, that actually get in to see me, end the first lesson by telling me that this isn't anything like the game, as if it is my fault. I have tried all sorts of responses ranging from the instructive to the sympathetic but now simply tell them, "You're right. Get Out." Somehow, I have contrived some diabolical torment to prevent the fulfillment of their "Rock-God-status-in-a-month" fantasies.

Please, please, please tell anyone that you know that has any musical aspirations that there is nothing about the game that remotely resembles the actual playing of the instrument.

The only musicians that can play the instrument without years of dedication are the giftless hacks about whom Explosivo57 complained on page 2. The reason for this is that, somewhere along the line, someone in the recording industry recognized them as real suckers that can be used to make a lot of money for the industry. The talentless rubes have a cadre of producers and actual musicians telling them what to do (or doing it for them on the recording). Once the industry is done with them, the clods are thrown back on the street to fend for themselves. Mid-20's and already a has-been.

Though it may seem a stretch, it has been happening this way for over 4 decades and "Guitar Hero" is going to cultivate a whole new crop of wannabes that are never-shoulda-beens.

Thus endeth the sermon...and it could have been a whole lot longer.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

It's so funny how the first post in this thread and the one above this one have both been made into episodes of Southpark...

--------------------

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never am around a TV to see Southpark. Those guys are pretty savvy; it doesn't surprise me that they picked up on the whole "Guitar Hero" mania. Now, if the kids and their parents would catch the message...nope, too much to hope for.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

And the homeless.....Don't get me started.
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i used too always give money to the homeless but now i usually ignore them as im fed up being mugged off by em, but on the other hand i feel 4 the ones who really r homeless, this is how it all started.........................

ok so there i am walkin down the high street near where i used to live, (this was way b4 my daughter was even thought about) so im off to the bank get my hard earned wages and go spoil myself, at this point i had no real responsibilities i was very young livin with parents, no rent, no1 to pay 4 but myself. so im walkin down the rd cant wait to c wat shoes i can go buy, and this homeless women is sittin on the freezin cold floor with a baby wrapped in a blanket, i stopped in my tracks and thought thats just not fair that poor little baby. so i go over and give her some change, she says thanku and i carry on walkin. all the time i just couldnt get it out my head that poor baby.
on the way back, holdin all my bags of shoes, clothes etc she is still sittin on the floor so i feel bad thinkin how ive just spent my money on crap wen she is there tryin to keep her baby warm, felt so bad i went and gave her more money.

so 10minutes later im standin at the bus stop and i c a nice shiny sports car pull up near her, get out take the money she has collected that day MY BLOODY MONEY!

she straps the baby in its lovely huge pram she has just got out the boot of this car and off they go hand in hand with the sort of pram my hard workin parents couldnt even afford 4 my little brother and sister

Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
Okay, I've got a bitch to air: I hate that miserable f__king video game, "Guitar Hero".

I am a guitar player by profession and teach some 40 students a week. Right now, every damn kid that stumbles in, looking for lessons, has played that game. Parents believe that their kid has some special musical gift because he reached the 7th level.

Those kids, that actually get in to see me, end the first lesson by telling me that this isn't anything like the game, as if it is my fault. I have tried all sorts of responses ranging from the instructive to the sympathetic but now simply tell them, "You're right. Get Out." Somehow, I have contrived some diabolical torment to prevent the fulfillment of their "Rock-God-status-in-a-month" fantasies.

Please, please, please tell anyone that you know that has any musical aspirations that there is nothing about the game that remotely resembles the actual playing of the instrument.

The only musicians that can play the instrument without years of dedication are the giftless hacks about whom Explosivo57 complained on page 2. The reason for this is that, somewhere along the line, someone in the recording industry recognized them as real suckers that can be used to make a lot of money for the industry. The talentless rubes have a cadre of producers and actual musicians telling them what to do (or doing it for them on the recording). Once the industry is done with them, the clods are thrown back on the street to fend for themselves. Mid-20's and already a has-been.

Though it may seem a stretch, it has been happening this way for over 4 decades and "Guitar Hero" is going to cultivate a whole new crop of wannabes that are never-shoulda-beens.

Thus endeth the sermon...and it could have been a whole lot longer.

There is actually an episode of South Park where the kids get signed to a record label for being good Guitar Hero players. The one's dad breaks out a real guitar and amp and plays the song they're playing, asking them if they want to learn how to really play it. All the kids look at him and tell him, "no, real guitars are for old people." It's a funny episode and it cracks on all those people who think they're awesome cause they play that game.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Guitar Heroes, though I have harbored absolutely no illusions about any actual guitar playing prowess. And I think I blew a big opportunity when I was younger. Both my parents played classical guitar (not awesomely, but as a hobby, they both enjoyed it). Somehow, they never got me into it, and I never asked them to teach me. I'm sure they would have taken me to lessons for guitar instead of having me learn the piano.

Whenever you see the guys sitting out on the college quad with an acoustic, strumming typical happy guitar music with a crowd of girls around, I wonder what would happen if a guy who knew some legit Spanish guitar busted out on that same quad. Spanish guitar FTW.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links