Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Who Can Claim This: Wu's Oldest Member??? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Who Can Claim This: Wu's Oldest Member???
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im born in 86, your maiden shirts are older than me, at first i thought this thread was as in 'whos been on wus the longest' oldest thread rather than age
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh well it definately ain't me [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Spartanguy is up there!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1977 here
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so old that I knew the Dead Sea when it was only sick...I was the busboy at The Last Supper.

Aw, geeze; I'll fess-up to this much: The second time I attended a Pink Floyd concert was on their "Dark Side of the Moon" tour. The first Yes concert was supporting the release of "Close to the Edge". The first concert (well, rock concert) I ever attended was Black Sabbath supporting "Paranoid" it was, by any measure, terrible (very disappointing at my young age to realize that I could play circles around Tony Iommi - all I lacked was a massive bank of Marshalls).

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember reading a review of Sabbath from the 70s stating something like, "The music of Black Sabbath is played with the technical skills and musicianship of four year olds."

Needless to say they are still one of my all time favorite bands. [Laugh]

Oh yeah, well I'm so old I knew "The Who" when they were just "The Huh?" I knew "Yes" when they were just "Yeah." [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i am 35 so i know that 63 has me beat.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got a couple of my licks from the "Guess Who?" but, at the time they were known as the "So, What?".

Didn't see a 63, above, and glad I haven't found it yet.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I turned 50 last month. I guess it's a good thing we didn't have the internet back when I was 19 or 20. I probably would have used up all my stuff a long time ago. Be careful young'ns ya might wind up with nuts like rasins.

[Jerkoff] [Laugh]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, I date women 1/2 my age plus 7. I have done baby triathalons as long as I can remember - and the swim is my strong suit. Hip Hop is my inspiration. When I played soccer at Div IA - didn't have cuts - they quit. Mental and physical toughness has no age!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Not to "out-do", honestly, here's one I scarcely remember. Caught "Bachman-Turner" when they had called themselves "Brave Belt".
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links