Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What are you drinkin'? Drinks of Choice? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What are you drinkin'? Drinks of Choice?
CaliFootExchange
Major Player
Member # 43783

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliFootExchange   Author's Homepage   Email CaliFootExchange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Love some Newcastle from time to time too ftlckr!

Nusuth, I tried a coffee lager as well once and just about gagged myself sick.

Ok, for the brave who want to try the most god awful tasting bitter beer give this a shot. I like to mix and match beers at Central Market and I picked up Old Rasputin Stout one time just because of the label. This stuff burned going down and tasted of used paint thinner. My suggestion is for the hard core drinking guys serve this up with some of your buddies and see who can quaff it down first.

-

Old Rasputin! Very old choice. Ive had the pleasure of visiting the brewery a couple times and enjoying it on tap.

--------------------
 -
California Foot Exchange
California Foot Exchange at Clips4Sale
Follow CaliFtExchange on Twitter
CaliFtExchange on Tumblr
Avatar: Augustine (from the Exchange) doing some funky yoga pose.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ArcheyMoore:
Old Rasputin! Very old choice. Ive had the pleasure of visiting the brewery a couple times and enjoying it on tap.

I'm surprised you liked it. From my memory its still the foulest beer I've had. [Laugh]

Currently in my fridge is Warsteiner Dunkel

-

At a German Restaurant in town I go to every once in a while where they serve it by the litre.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got some honey mead the other month when we were visiting wineries...shit's sweet as hell, but nice in small doses [Smile]

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mead is sooo good, but a bit pricey for a beer drinker.

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Mead is sooo good, but a bit pricey for a beer drinker.

Well in the land down under beer is pretty damn cheap if you drink local stuff...but I'm a cider guy. And ciders come in at upwards of AUD$8 a bottle - the most expensive I've had was $12 I think - would have been Bulmers.

I mean, I have a 3-4 drink limit when I go out really, not into getting smashed, so I see it as spending as much as other people (possibly less) who get wasted and are fucked up with hangovers for the proceeding 24 hours meaning I also have a better time.

Actually, that's one little niggle I have haha - Aus has a license to brew Bulmers locally and it is nothing in comparison to the proper stuff - you can get imported, but at even more of a premium.

Anyway, back on track, I think a bottle of mead direct from the winery set me back like $16 or something, so not bad at all [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3DDRevolution
Board Regular
Member # 33714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3DDRevolution     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me personally I enjoy Blue Moon and Corona. I used to be big into Killian's. But since I'm a broke ass, nothing gets the job done like some good ole Natural Ice.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Blue Moon is alright, but they always "gay it up" with a slice of orange on the rim when I order one with dinner. [Laugh]

--------------------

longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beer:
Amstel Light

Whiskey:
Dewar's as an "everyday" scotch (on the rocks).
Glenlivet 20yr. old as the "occasion" scotch (neat).

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beer: Bud light platinum
Blue Moon
Heineken

Liquor: Patron shots
Grey Goose and soda with cucumber muddled in.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beer(currently):

Sapporo

Warsteiner Oktoberfest

Liquor(currently as well):

Puckers Lemonade Lust or Sour Apple Sass. No ice no chaser just put it in the freezer for a couple of hours and it's ready to go.

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just drink good ole water!
Posts: 1191 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never acquired a taste for beer; was always able to distinguish the different flavors but never enjoyed it.

I am a Bourbon drinker. Favorites include Elijah Craig, Ezra Brooks, 1792 (named for the year Kentucky became a state), Maker's Mark, and Knob Creek. Old Grandad 114 is delicious and dangerous. Jim Beam makes some very fine "small batch" bourbons but stay away from the swill usually found at any dive bar.

Bourbon, like beer, is an acquired taste. Beer drinkers tend to take a bite of their drink; if you try Bourbon, just sip.

And, yes, I'm enjoying some Bourbon now.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links