Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Something I Don't Get... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Something I Don't Get...
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ICP? I thought they were a 5 minutes of fame band in the late 90s. Wow, they're still around...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18274 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay...so this is absolutely the first time I've ever heard of any of this...what I'm understanding is that There is a group of people called the "Insane Clown Posse" which, much like Goth...ism, is a movement of people with one particular view on life (I don't know what view) and who...Eminem randomly decides to hate (I found it amusing that he randomly - as far as I can see - just hates them haha). And maybe they make music...?

Am I right in what I've said?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andy,

They're both from Detroit and apparently have issues with each other. Probably someone else who slept with his then girlfriend, now off and on wife????

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18274 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This rivalry started around 1995, a stage before Eminem was signed and trying to build a reputation for himself. While ICP were performing in Detroit, Eminem had set up a stall which held many fliers he was handing out for a party he was to host and planned to perform in. Among a list of Rap groups/artists to appear, the flier stated "ICP Might Appear .. Maybe." This annoyed Violent J, a member of the Posse, who came across the flier and told Eminem to "fuck off", clearly not wanting Marshall (Eminem) to use their name to get known.

This left a negative vibe between Eminem and ICP, with the situation only getting worse when Eminem insisted the group never turned up at his party after D12 (which stands for Dirty Dozen, a rap group which is lead by Eminem) had chased them out of a night club and shot at their van with paintball guns. This DID happen but was but denied by the Insane Clown Posse on a track that was made a while later on a Howard Stern interview entitled "Nothing but a Bitch Thang", which states that the "only club ever chased anybody out of was a gay bar."

Eminem had previously verbally attacked them with a few insults thrown on various tracks such as 'Get You Mad' and 'Drastic Measures' in which Eminem claimed the group was over-rated. A humorous event at the 'Up In Smoke Tour' had Eminem come out on stage with a clown-faced, rather large mouthed inflated doll which orally pleasured him showing there was no hard feelings.

During this time Eminem had made an appearance on the Howard Stern radio show and answered 'Who?' when asked his thoughts on the Insane Clown Posse. An obvious diss suggesting ICP are unknown, which relatively was true. He also remembers them as dudes who got their asses beat "all the time, back in the day."

To be given an opportunity to respond, ICP were invited to the show the very next day and obviously angered by the insult they stated "We don't even know that bitch" when referring to Eminem. They then released the track 'Nothing but a Bitch Thang" as said earlier, and another with a group ICP has signed by the name of Twiztid and collectively called it "Slim Anus." A parody of "My Name Is", which appeared on the Slim Shady LP (Eminem's first album).

Eminem took things up a level by including a skit on his second release, The Marshall Mathers LP which enacted Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope, two members of ICP, performing oral sex on Ken Kannif and confidently saying 'Eminem' when Ken asked them to say his name. This came after the track 'Marshall Mathers' which assaulted ICP lyrically which such raw emotions.

Here Eminem cleared the situation by mentioning the paintball gun incident and pressed the rival crew were faggots when referring to the track 'Slim Anus'. Explaining rather bluntly that damn right his anus was slim, as unlike that of ICP it had not been penetrated. A touch of class may, I add.

In the same track Em claims the group calls themselves 'Clowns cause they look queer' and even going as far as threatening them physically with the line 'Cause I don't wrestle, I'll knock you fucking faggots the fuck out'. Although stating he found the ICP disses funny and doesn't take them seriously cause he don't consider them artists it's clear he was not playing here.

A few months later, perhaps without considering the consequences, Eminem ran up on an ICP associate with an unloaded gun and pistol whipped the guy known who was kissing Kim, the wife of Marshall. A skit 'The Kiss' on the Eminem Show (his third album), is as close to a reconstruction as we'll get of how the incident went down with an atmospheric military drum roll thrown in for good measure.

The track Business, also on the Eminem Show, contains what some believe to be subliminal disses as the chorus goes 'must be a circus in town, let's shut the shit down on these clowns'. This can be referring to ICP, a theory which has added back up with the carnival theme being coincidentally familiar to those who own the 'Dark Carnival' album by the Insane Posse.

The next album from ICP 'Bizaar' also has a diss track aimed at Eminem called 'Please don't hate me'. A tongue in check track, giving Marshall a taste of his own medicine in a sense with different scenarios played out between his mother Debbie and ICP.

With no response from Eminem's forth album 'Encore' and no word on the beef since then, it's safe to say the beef has pretty much died down.

Although those who follow Eminem know of the line in the song 'Monkey See Monkey Do' which goes 'When I come back I'll be shooting more then just paintballs, trust me'. Although not a diss in itself, it does still show Eminem is insisted as ever of the previous shooting incident, although it didn't spur any reaction from ICP.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Above text copied from http://www.trshady.com/eminemenemies/ICP/

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juggalos/Juggallettes are a bunch of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome white kids who hang out at the mall too much acting tough.

They can be heard listening to the lowest form of "music".

Be wary, they are often obese and violent.

Kill on sight.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus:
Juggalos/Juggallettes are a bunch of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome white kids who hang out at the mall too much acting tough.

They can be heard listening to the lowest form of "music".

Be wary, they are often obese and violent.

Kill on sight.

-
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links