Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Are Women With Long Hair Sexier? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are Women With Long Hair Sexier?
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's hair at the longest was waist length in the late 90s which looked great, but got really in the way and was trouble for her to keep up with. She has it trimmed to shoulder length now which is perfectly fine to me.

This picture doesn't show her hair to her waist, but gives an idea of how long it once was.
 -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
i guess, if your superficial.

but honestly, it depends on the woman.

Isn't physical attraction by definition "superficial"? Especially for men. We wouldn't be here if we were looking for average looking feet with a nice personality.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a big fan of when a chick has a dyke haircut. I mean come on...girls are meant to have longer hair right? Its very rare that I see a woman who can pull off short hair well.

Call me superficial, I call myself a realist.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Generally long hair looks better than short, but some women with short hair look super sexy as well. One thing for sure, I don't like bald women, that doesn't look good!
Posts: 1194 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
I don't like bald women, that doesn't look good!

And BALDING women. That always scares me seeing women young or old with thinning hair where you can see their scalp. ...shudder...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a black girl that used to work at the restaurant where I work, and she had long-straight hair that almost reached her ass, and it had a reddish tint to it. and I thought that was the sexiest fucking thing ever. Real hair BTW, she let me pull on it cause I asked her about it one time.
Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links