Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Your injuries! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your injuries!
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In 1980 a buddy and I went out drinking. We were riding our bikes (I had a raked and stretched 1938 Knuckle Head). After about a dozen beers too many we decided to head home. I took a 90 degree turn at high speed (not the thing to do on a chopper)and my buddy later told me that I did three flips before seperating from the bike. Anyway I broke my the top of my fibula (leg bone). I was on active duty in the Navy at the time and smoking pot so, I didn't want to get piss tested so, I skipped a trip to sickbay. Being drunk as skunks, my buddy and I decided the course of action to take was to play doctor. We stuck my foot thru the banister railing of the balcony at my apartment and he pulled me backwards to set the bone. (Brilliant right?) I probably sounded like a werewolf howling at the moon. We then made a splint to keep me from bending my leg and wrapped the whole thing in a ACE bandage.
The next day when I got back to my ship, I explained the whole thing to my chief and he said that as long as it didn't prevent me from doing my job, he would pretend he knew nothing about it. Luckily at that time I was a second class petty officer and my duties we all administrative and I was able to get around well enough.
Our "doctoring" did the job but, I have a lump on the side of my knee (the top of the bone) from where we didn't get it as straight as we thought we did.
So, remember kids, "Don't try this at home!"

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
I recently cut my finger on a rock.

That reminds of one that happened just last year, I got off work and stopped by the beer store and picked up a 12 pack to celebrate it being the weekend and my Habs playing that night on tv. I had everything set up, had all 12 beer stacked away in the fridge,chips and salsa to munch on and the tv set to the pregame. So I was out in the kitchen and I saw a sink full of dishes, I said to myself "I'll get brownie points with the g/f by doing these even though it wasn't my turn" [Big Grin]

So I start ripping through the dishes and I was on my last dish, a plate! My g/f didn't rinse the spaghetti off it completely so it took some elbow grease, I just so happened to put too much elbow into it because it snapped in half(I was holding it with my left hand and scrubbing it with my right causing it to snap perfectly in half) with nice jaggedness to it as well...BAM! sliced the fuck outta the knuckle on my thumb, blood went flying EVERYWHERE!! Soon as I done it I spun around and the blood flew up the stove and wall and my poor cat was walking into the kitchen and got some on him, and I am not good at ALL when blood comes out of me....plus I was home alone, no bandaids(def needed stitches!) so quickly grabbed a towel(white?!) and picked up the cordless and dialed(slowly) my g/f's work. She picked up but said right away to please wait a moment as she was with a customer!! I fucking damn near died when I heard that, she just put the phone down and I could hear the sale being rang in and stuff...so I done the logical thing and started yelling her name!! She finally picked up and I explained to her what happened(sounded like a big baby!) so she started freaking out and we had friends on the 3rd floor of the apartment building(we were on the 9th) that she phoned to come up and check on me.

They brought some bandaids...which stemmed the flow but they came in and saw the kitchen first and thought I cut my finger right off! So I couldn't drink the beer I had, I watched my game and was leery of doing dishes from that point on...well...plates anways! The last dish, not a knife or another sharp dish/utensil but a god damn plate! [Thud]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
I recently cut my finger on a rock.

*causes you grievous bodiy harm so you have a cooler story*

[Tongue]

OW! My penis :'(

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links