Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Fears and Phobias (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Fears and Phobias
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heights make me nervous sometimes. I don't like big hairy spiders, but I wouldn't really call it much of a phobia as I thought it was. Just don't like 'em.

Worst of all is the thought of being buried alive. I would rather die instantly than to be buried alive, running out of air, restricted movement.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one movie that used to terrorize me.. the something something black lagoon..

for years.. i was deathly afraid of the dark, water, woods, back roads with ponds near them.

then.. i made apoint of renting it again.. never finished it.. i laughed way too hard at myself for being scared.

the other move.. adventures of body snatchers.. gosh.. terrorized me too.. now.. i can't stop laughing when i see it.

though, for a while, spiderviens on women made me think of those days.. but now i'm past that.

i don't like scary movies because to me it's annoying waste of adrenaline.

in dream land.. i fear getting into a car on a slight up hill and it starts to roll back and i can't stop it.. and i keep going backward for miles slowly, painfully slowly picking up speed and i can't stop it.. and by the time i figure it's time to bail out, i'm going too fast to do it safely.

yeah.. now you all know my wacko side.. lol!!!

RPM

thankfully, lucid dreaming helps me snap out of those dreams!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phobia/fear for me would have to be cutting myself...I know random..but if I cut myself that causes a half decent amount of blood I'm fucking out...either that or I want to hurl everywheres..can't handle my blood at all.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Working on a high roof.Walking a cross a cat walk.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh where to start! i fear snakes big time. i don't like heights. i hate flying, rollercoasters etc. im claustrophobic and i have this insane fear of elevators you know the falling bit. last one and this is dumb i know...porta potties. UGH i think i have seen that x-files episode..fluke man ONEEEEEEEEEEe to many times [Laugh]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are gonna laugh at me for this, but I'm absolutely terrified of lawn gnomes. Those things have freaked me out since I was a little kid and it doesn't seem like I'm gonna outgrow it anytime soon. Those weird beady eyes and creepy beards just mess with my head.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you must had watched dark night of the scare crow then. They had lots of them in the movie.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those that don't know/remember/care, I live on a lake and, when I was much younger, had a terrible fear of swimming in seaweed - I might become so entangled that I would be unable to move and, consequently, drown. Long past that one.

Not afraid of but am distrustful of heights.

I guess the only fears I really have is that I'll never find another woman OR, more often, waking with a hang-over and not feeling any better the rest of the day.

Oh, I'm not afraid of being dead, just have some concerns about how I might make the transition.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe- I would freak out if I lived on a lake. No way. Couldnt do it. Every noise I would jump. Anyone who would try to live with me would shoot me I am sure!
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, Footgirl.......!

On the weekends, there are a lot of boats out on the lake and quite a bit of activity in the summer. Right now, having gotten back from a gig a little bit ago, it is so quiet that if a pin were to drop on my front porch, I would hear it and know what it is. After Labor Day it is, if you'll pardon the expression, quiet as a cemetery...all the other people in the neighborhood move back to their winter homes.

Lots of quiet and serenity here and nothing remotely threatening. At this hour (5:10 AM, Sunday morning), the lake and wind are dead calm (sorry, again). Other nights, the quiet is broken by the whisper of the trees and a little lapping of slow, small waves on the shore. There is nothing to even startle the sleeping birds. I admit that if I was to walk out to my porch or front yard (the part that faces the lake) right now, I would use some caution...there is very tangible evidence that a skunk is out there.

Sorry, I do go on. There's really nothing scary here. I often have guests that are easily frightened and they come here to decompress...I guess it doesn't hurt that I keep a well stocked liquor cabinet, though.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't think of anything at all that I have a real fear of that keeps me from functioning rationally. A good friend of mine though is terrified to death of snakes. They don't even have to be real. A little plastic snake will make her scream and run EVEN and did I mention EVEN if she knows its a toy!

I played a great party prank on her one time. I had all these little plastic toy snakes that were all about 5" long and looked basically like little garter snakes. I went into the bathroom and stuffed about 10 of them in my mouth. I walk back out to the table where a group of us are all sitting at and clutch my stomach and double over like I'm in pain. Next thing I do is open my mouth and out pour on the table all the toy snakes.

She leaped to her feet knocking over chairs screaming and running out the door. Everyone else was dying laughing. I just had to clean up a bunch of toy snakes covered in my slobber and smile while she cursed me the rest of the evening.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -cfg-:
You guys are gonna laugh at me for this, but I'm absolutely terrified of lawn gnomes. Those things have freaked me out since I was a little kid and it doesn't seem like I'm gonna outgrow it anytime soon. Those weird beady eyes and creepy beards just mess with my head.

i thought you loved them. i dont mean to scare you, but your avatar looks just like a lawn gnome.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasps are high-priority irrational fear...the sound of the wings makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end...

Then I'm a little claustrophobic and not TOO keen on heights.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
clowns, spiders and moths and butterflies.

ick

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roller Coasters, spiders, and heights.

I'll ride a motorcycle at 200 mph, but I can't handle a roller coaster. (I can't control it's speed, direction, etc.)

Spiders- I guess it's just the way they feel when they're walking on me.

Heights - I used to be O.K. with heights until I witnessed a friend's death in a sky diving accident.

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links