Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Pain Pain (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pain Pain
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Errr, will someone give A&F a lesson in wanking techniques. He obviously needs an instruction manual! [Laugh] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Ummmmmmmm "Use the force luke....?" [Confused] ......... [Tongue]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
quote:
Errr, will someone give A&F a lesson in wanking techniques. He obviously needs an instruction manual! [Laugh] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

Why dont you video tape one and let us see! lol
Sorry, our training tapes are for footjobs only. Purchase one today! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like Footdude's dink is broke...get a women to give you a little fix er upper [Big Grin] Tell em' Blue sent ya!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright I figured since we were talking about testes, pain, cysts, wanking, etc. I'd bring up something that happened to me probably 10 years ago.

In the shower when doing the scrub down and polishing the helmet I noticed I had a small lump on the old scrotum. It was tender to the touch and felt like a little ball under the skin. Like most men I blew it off for probably a month! Well I checked it again sometime down the line and the once small knot was probably about pea sized and actually hurt to the touch. Like most men when there's something in that general area that now hurts to the touch I did what any rational person would do.

I gave it a squeeze.

The damn thing popped and a huge pocket of pus issued forth! Followed by a little dab of blood too. After that never had another problem. A little cyst close to the surface I guess was just ripe for the picking. Funny thing is I keep my undercarriage clean. Grossest thing I've ever had happen on me.

Here's an interesting clip of a guy with a cyst on his cheek. This guy was a do it yourselfer..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CaCSPhXZwU

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharin' that L.D [Puke] .......... [Laugh]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Alright I figured since we were talking about testes, pain, cysts, wanking, etc. I'd bring up something that happened to me probably 10 years ago.

In the shower when doing the scrub down and polishing the helmet I noticed I had a small lump on the old scrotum. It was tender to the touch and felt like a little ball under the skin. Like most men I blew it off for probably a month! Well I checked it again sometime down the line and the once small knot was probably about pea sized and actually hurt to the touch. Like most men when there's something in that general area that now hurts to the touch I did what any rational person would do.

I gave it a squeeze.

The damn thing popped and a huge pocket of pus issued forth! Followed by a little dab of blood too. After that never had another problem. A little cyst close to the surface I guess was just ripe for the picking. Funny thing is I keep my undercarriage clean. Grossest thing I've ever had happen on me.

Here's an interesting clip of a guy with a cyst on his cheek. This guy was a do it yourselfer..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CaCSPhXZwU

LaDameon.... ummm....thank you for your words. lol
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

I am here to educate!

--------------------

footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something tells me I have never had a teacher like you before! hhaaa
Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr L.D is in the house.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gives "hands on" a whole new meaning [Laugh]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The damn thing popped and a huge pocket of puss issued forth!"
Comment by LD

_fjb_ [Puke]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The good news is that it is likely not testicular cancer; if my understanding is correct, the onset is painless but a lump (just like a woman checking herself for breast cancer) can be detected...cop a genuine feel of your balls at least once a month; if your technique is good, you may want to do it daily.

There are a variety of other things it could be. As your balls hang from some muscles & blood vessels, they can get twisted. A physician can sort this out in short order.

Other good news: It is almost impossible to jack-off too much. The superficial wounds (abrasion, chafing, torn skin, etc.) will likely discourage you before any real damage is done.

Probably you have done something strenuous that is affecting you or...you've been working yourself up to a point of "blue-balls" before you run it off.

Nevertheless, medical counsel is a good thing.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am here to educate!

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

quote:
I am here to educate!

[/QUOTE]

It may well have been a cyst but having had a similar experience I would like to mention bug-bites. These can become infected and develop into huge-size pimples called boils, carbuncles, and other such labels. There is usually a "core" at the center of it which is a hardened ball and a great deal of pus (basically, spent white blood-cells) surrounding it.

Gross, yes. Also a fact of life that suggests that even the smallest bite not be taken too lightly.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links