Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Bedtime Traditions: What Do You Do Before Going to Bed at Night? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Bedtime Traditions: What Do You Do Before Going to Bed at Night?
xxmadisonxx
Elite Trooper
Member # 24593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxmadisonxx   Email xxmadisonxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i usually say goodnite to the dog, take my ipod to bed and fall asleep rubbin my feet together, dont know y i do this but i do, just rub my feet together softly till i fall asleep
Posts: 286 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things have changed over the years, there was a time when I went out like a light; other times, I would drift to sleep as xxmadisonxx does.

Having one off (um, y'know, whacking) is still a ritual. Before bed, to make sure I go down and stay down, several heavy bourbons. The upside is that I don't know if I feel poorly until midway through the next day when the hangover clears.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just listen to "Kid A" by Radiohead before i go to sleep
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:

radiohead's music can be depressing

based on your recent comments in your "creep" thread maybe you should listen to something more positive

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:

radiohead's music can be depressing

based on your recent comments in your "creep" thread maybe you should listen to something more positive

it helps me fall asleep, i'm more into the sound and not the lyrics. most of my music taste are indie/ambeint to begin with. i listen to it before games just to get my mind to flow and feel at ease.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HailyWood
Major Player
Member # 25294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HailyWood   Author's Homepage   Email HailyWood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by i love foot worship:
whenever i take my socks off (if i wear them at all) or get out of the shower, and before bed everynight, i HAVE to have lotion on my feet, otherwise i don't feel right.

Me too! I cannot sleep unless I have put lotion on my feet first, otherwise they feel dry and hot and it bugs me. I also have to brush my teeth before going to bed, Mom would be so proud:)
Posts: 157 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey BlackHx listen to some Pantera bro...now THAT will not only get you pumped up before a game BUT it will "soothe" you to sleep!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Hey BlackHx listen to some Pantera bro...now THAT will not only get you pumped up before a game BUT it will "soothe" you to sleep!

i only listen to Pantera when i'm drunk, wanna kick someone's ass, or both

so.....yeah [Laugh]

Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try skinless, that'll really get ya pumped
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

i'm not trying to get jacked the fuck up pumped, i like being relaxed before a game. hence why i listen to it. it may be depressing, but it relaxes me.
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wait till im tired and nodding out on the couch, then I can fall asleep easily. I have had sleeping issues all my life...laying in bed worrying about this and that...mind racing. But if I get really tired while on the couch watching tv I can fall asleep pretty fast once I make it to bed.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I make love with my girlfriend before I sleep.

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watch t.v. til I fall asleep and my wife wakes me to get in the bed.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rub one out. That makes me sleepy then I go to bed.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe there's something to this thread after all. Perhaps I should develop some sort of bedtime routine to help with the insomnia....that way I won't be here posting and cooking a full meal at 2 am because I'm bored and can't sleep

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links