Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » I'm Stunned... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I'm Stunned...
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could be people posting advice more. I think some of the newbies are inept to share their experiences. I remember it felt really weird making my introductary post way back in 2004, and had a nice welcome in. The biggest part, though, is the same topic that come up over and over again that cause the more dedicated members to lose interest. Maybe Wu could totally rechange the forum so that there is also a more direct way to search by topic rather than the site's search engine. Sometimes findings are posted multiple times - I remember one time recently three or four people had a post on the first page about the exact same finding. I just personally feel that this community needs to do what it can to expand and expand - I feel that this community is getting bigger and bigger with evident proof of more and more members joining each day, but at the same time it seems that throughout the last several years the number of frequent posters has always been consistent, with 'hall of famers' being replaced and recycled by 'newbies.' Don't get me wrong this is a great community I just hope that will always be the case here.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More stunned am I...the off-topic section topics are moving faster than the slowing-down main forum

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like this section a lot even though I'm still having a hard time getting over my lurker-ness. Just because I'm obsessed with feet doesn't mean I only want to talk about feet. It's kinda cool to talk about things other than feet with people here because even if we disagree on things like politics, sports, or whatever, we'll always have common foot fetish ground to fall back on.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with cfg, I have found a community here that I like and enjoy discussing things that are outside the realm of what brought us here.

Dare I mention that there are other features to the female form that I find enthralling? Is it heresy to mention that, for 2 or 3 seconds out of each minute, I don't think about sex and do (or maybe think about) something productive?

I look here more often, now, than I used to.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links