Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Official Bitch Thread (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Official Bitch Thread
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
LeDaemon, I totally hear you about internet grammar and slang. I suppose it's even more galling to me because I'm a writer, and I can't help but notice most spelling and grammatical errors in a given written piece. I can't even bring myself to use Net Slang even when I'm chatting, using AIM, or texting someone, it just doesn't feel right.

Anyway, here's something I'll gripe about, and its something a lot of you won't understand: I'm getting sick of ultra-ethnic, ultra-nationalist boxing fans on the internet who in addition to trashing fighters from a country that's not their own, they end up trashing a whole group of people who support that boxer. I can't go anywhere on youtube to enjoy anything about boxing anymore before I see Mexican, Filipino, European, Puerto Rican, African American, or any group of people completely resorting to baseless and cowardly racial taunts on the internet. Fucking 'net warriors, I guarantee you none of those pussies would say shit in front of another group in person, but when they're behind their little keyboards, they feel like f'in Godzilla. Fuckin' cowards.... [Mad] [Violent]

That can also be said about people on foot forums also Mic. The "trolls"...the one's who bash a girl's peds because she is a certain ethnicity or there peds are "not their type" but yet feel the need to chime in to hurt the girl's feelings. I mean..it's hard enough to get a girl to allow you to take a picture of her feet let alone post them on the internet! So when you tell her that your going to post them on a foot forum..let her see the comments..and some dumb fucking waste of oxygen who is more than likely a 35 year old virgin living in his mother's basement bash the pictures of her...it makes my blood boil! [Mad]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a one-word thread just minutes before I read LeDaemon's posting LOL.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a troll on the loose!! Profeta...he just posted a hate post in the Talk section..to the Girls only thread..what a douche!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't stand the new best buy commercials for back to school.

One in particular is some girl who's going to college in best buy with her parents. They're running around with big smiles on their faces and they pick out a laptop. Next the mother picks up a digital camera for her saying "this way you can take pictures of your friends and send them to me". There was some promotion at the time to see a band and it cuts to the girl at a concert, then back to the store. Her dad hands her an ipod and says "now you can listen to BandX while you are studying"

I hate this culture changing bullshit advertising turning people into spoiled materialistic assholes. Now any kid watching that commercial feels it is their parents obligation to award them with a computer, ipod, and digital camera because they're going to college. Every parent watching it is meant to feel like an ass if they don't believe that they need to do that.

Remember that high school graduation party that your parents paid for? Remember all that money you got that you intend to spend on concert tickets and beer and spring break? Buy your own damned ipod. Have some respect for your parents.

Other bitches:

When i go to the wendy's drive thru and ask for a milkshake i don't need some fat bitch giving me attitude..."we don't sell milkshakes we only have frostys." Make the leap you cur...give me whatever cold beverage you have that's made out of milk and ice cream.

And when someone does something stupid to you when they're drunk and the next day they're like "my bad, i was drunk" and act like that excuses it. I don't give a shit, you still did something stupid, you're responsible....And "My Bad..." hell, i already know that how about an apology?

Feaking bill o'reily... always telling me how simple everything is. No spin my ass. If he was talking and a huge turd fell out of his mouth i probably wouldn't even flinch. The only thing that simple on the planet is you, mr. freaking bill o'reily. Also, the people who publish and promote ann coulter should go to jail. I'm pretty sure it's a crime to take advantage of the mentally ill like that.

And if you are a 6'5" and 250 lbs long haired dude and i didn't notice your high heels and breast implants because i thought they were man-boobs, don't get sassy with me when I call you sir. I've got nothing against transsexuals doing their thing, but if you look like a dude, how the fuck was i supposed to know you want to be addressed as Miss?

[Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Thud]

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I especially hate that Best Buy commercial for promoting that limp wristed turd burglaring band Fall Out Boy.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The "trolls"...the one's who bash a girl's peds because she is a certain ethnicity or there peds are "not their type" but yet feel the need to chime in to hurt the girl's feelings.
I couldn't agree more. I guess some people just can't show any restraint sometimes.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wen ppl tlk lyke dis

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa who dug this one up [Laugh] ....

Stuff those who try to push in front of you when standing at the supermarket deli where there is no official line.... 4 have tried and 4 have failed... wanna be my 5th???? [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Whoa who dug this one up [Laugh] ....

Stuff those who try to push in front of you when standing at the supermarket deli where there is no official line.... 4 have tried and 4 have failed... wanna be my 5th???? [Wink]

I was irritated and went on a search!

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it when people don't clean up after their dogs.

You're out walkin' and SMOOSH!! Now the only one doing poo clean-up is you! [Mad]

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna bitch about the lack of any good American cartoons in recent years with a few noticeable exceptions. What the hell? I mean, in the 80s and 90s, we were getting gold. Now, any programming directed towards kids is all live-action stuff and horrible dubs of quality Japanese animation. Saturday mornings will never be the same again...
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two gripes ...

Assholes who travel SLOW in the FAST lane on the highway. I am in Florida so it is expected that the dead drive on our highways ... but STAY IN THE TURTLE LANE!

&

The one UCF student who didn't know the name of the cheese she was ordering on her food ... (swiss btw - we narrowed it down by the words Square and Holes).

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eh, except for Justice League, Static Shock and Teen Titans, recent cartoons (2000-2008) pretty much blow.

I recently watched the first three episodes of Transformers (1984) on Youtube and I long for the cartoons of old:

Voltron,
GI Joe,
He-Man,
Dungeons & Dragons,
Smurfs,
C.O.P.S.,
Spiderman & His Amazing Friends,
the Incredible Hulk
Superfriends

- those were good times! With the crap on now, I'd hate to be a kid today. [Confused]

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last summer i was driving home from work and I had stopped at a red light, waiting for it to turn green. I had my window down having a cigarette when a bum walks up to my driver side and asks if i have any change. Let me first say, i was 19 at the time, just got my first car and had only been driving 6 months, i was working part-time and going to school, and paying 300 a month on insurnce alone. That day, as usual i had No money. Seriously, i had to wait a few days til pay day just to put gas in my car. I couldn't even afford to take the longer trip to the local corner store for a pepsi. so i'm working my ass off in school and pushing carts at work and some bum wants money from me. get a job, it's as simple as that. he had all his limbs and could walk fine i'm sure he could work if he tried.

another story, when i was about 16 i was more of the punk kid type, i was hanging out downtown with one of my short-term gf's. anyway i ran into some teenager kid around my same age at the time who i ended up talking to. i was having a smoke and he asked me for one, so i gave him one. and we talked together while we were smoking. He mentioned about how he didn't know where he was going to be sleeping tonight. so i asked him if he had a job, he said yeah i was working full time a few weeks ago but i got fired. i saw why? he said i stopped showing up because i didn't like it. so right when i heard that i lost all sympathy for tihs kid. he even asked me if he could stay at my house that night. fuck some of these homeless people piss me off. sorry if some of this didn't flow right or make sense i was half watching conan obrian.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I wanna bitch about the lack of any good American cartoons in recent years with a few noticeable exceptions. What the hell? I mean, in the 80s and 90s, we were getting gold. Now, any programming directed towards kids is all live-action stuff and horrible dubs of quality Japanese animation. Saturday mornings will never be the same again...

although i agree saturday cartoons are dead

i do think some shows are still great
CHOWDER and Foster's home for imaginary friends are the two best shows on tv
i think more channels are gettin away from saturday and moving towards friday night cause they see people are more awake at that house
lets face it, what kid wakes up early on saturday
they all sleep in

ok, new bitching
music now aways sucks ass
every band looks, sounds and acts the same
they all suck
and damn american idol is ruining tuesday nights
i want house dammit
everyone on american idol blows

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links