Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What does MILF mean? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What does MILF mean?
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To you Bro's who are virgins, if I were wearing a hat I'd take it off to you! No lie, but I wish I'd stuck to my guns and waited myself! I think my little rolls in the sheets with past women has skewed my judgements toward them, and I've wound up with some real headcases getting attached to me as a result. [Cry]

Sorry for keeping this further off-topic...back to the MILF discussion. [Thumbs Up]

Speaking of the word MILF...don't try to compliment a woman with it. I've paid the price for that too. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
Speaking of the word MILF...don't try to compliment a woman with it. I've paid the price for that too.

That's funny but practical advice Lou. However, I think when you skip to the next generation of GMILF's, they take it as a compliment. I happen to know a woman who is 53, she has the body of a 25 year old and the attitude of an 18 year old(fantastic feet too). She was proud to call herself a GMILF.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erin Gray (from TV's Buck Rogers in the 70s) is very proud to be called a MILF. When I heard her say 'fuck', there was something very shattering and yet very arousing about that. BTW, when I met Erin she was wearing sandals with bright red nails.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
However, I think when you skip to the next generation of GMILF's, they take it as a compliment. I happen to know a woman who is 53, she has the body of a 25 year old and the attitude of an 18 year old(fantastic feet too). She was proud to call herself a GMILF.
Hmmmm...you may have something there Bondo. The woman I complimented was only six years older than me, and I'm 33, so she's still a good ways away from getting into the GMILF bracket.

God love her...here she was worried that I was mad at her over something, and I said something like: "Awww...no way *insert name here*! You're a MILF...you're too hot to ever get mad at!" It took her a weekend and a call to some friends to find out what the acronym meant, and by Monday I was officially in the doghouse. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since i didn't reply on the virgin thing..{sorry for taking it off topic yet again}..but for me it just never crosses my mind that "oh crap, i forgot i am supposed to put my dick in her as well as worship her feet" lol.I see a girl/woman and immediatly gravitate towards her feet and wanting to see them and taste them, and of course learning about them as a person and what they are about, not just for their body.I suppose there's a few girls who i wouldn't think twice about screwing,but i'd rather keep it more romantic with the frequent foot massage instead of complicating things with sex, maybe i am crazy..but feet are more important than pussy is to me.All in due time..no need to rush it.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18397 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links