Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Who Can Claim This: Wu's Oldest Member??? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Who Can Claim This: Wu's Oldest Member???
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At 23, I hardly qualify....

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
34 here, so I hope that it's not me!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footguy87
Loyal Member
Member # 20261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footguy87   Author's Homepage   Email Footguy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pshh, I've got you all beat on the youngster scale! I'm only 19!

--------------------
https://www.instagram.com/missmanzanita2020/

Posts: 71 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, I know there are people older than me. September 1971 here.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feh, I know of a couple of members in their 50s. I only just turned 39 and I probably have underwear in my dresser drawers older than you whelps.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be 28 later this year...so it's not me!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18415 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
floorit4me
Board Regular
Member # 19129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for floorit4me   Email floorit4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ill be 63 in 2weeks--4/19/07
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and I probably have underwear in my dresser drawers older than you whelps.

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by floorit4me:
Ill be 63 in 2weeks--4/19/07

Our hero has arrived! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:
and I probably have underwear in my dresser drawers older than you whelps.

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

-Hal-

Well, that is an exaggeration, but I did find an old concert T-Shirt buried in a drawer. Iron Maiden "Powerslave" 1984!!!! How about freaken that! Its an old jersey style shirt in good condition. Bet it would be worth some bucks...

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well, that is an exaggeration, but I did find an old concert T-Shirt buried in a drawer. Iron Maiden "Powerslave" 1984!!!! How about freaken that! Its an old jersey style shirt in good condition. Bet it would be worth some bucks...
I bet. My friend just bought an old Minor Threat (old DC hardcore band) shirt from 1982 on Ebay...I think he spent a few hundred bucks but he said it will be worth more in a few years.

He said there are actually people out there who collect band shirts...he has about 200 but he knows a guy who has over 1000. Insane.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap! Maybe I need to dig some of these old Samhain shirts out of these drawers around here and hit ebay myself! [Thumbs Up]

63? I think we have a winner folks! [Woot]

I've got a ways to go before I can try for oldest member. I'm 34, and very recently tried calling this beautiful chick up for a date...only to find out that she was just 19...and it, well...bothered me! [Laugh]

I guess that's a sign that I'm getting older. [Confused] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
I'm 34, and very recently tried calling this beautiful chick up for a date...only to find out that she was just 19...and it, well...bothered me! [Laugh]

I guess that's a sign that I'm getting older. [Confused] [Big Grin]

You may be getting older, but it's not like you're dead yet! Why not give her the privilege of going out with a mature, older guy? Just a thought.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You may be getting older, but it's not like you're dead yet! Why not give her the privilege of going out with a mature, older guy? Just a thought.
Well, I conveniently "forgot" to mention that she wasn't all that interested in me to begin with. [Laugh]

Still, when I found out her age, I didn't let her lack of enthusiasm get me down. If she was closer to my age, I probably would've. Not sure why... [Confused]

I'll never forget seeing her go barefoot at her job though...sweet memories alright! [Mmm]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope i'm still atleast whacking it at 63

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links