Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Any poets around?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any poets around?
IrishLoner
Board Regular
Member # 1837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IrishLoner   Author's Homepage   Email IrishLoner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love writing poems, but can only write a few every so often. Because I base my poems off of a feeling that I develop for awhile. Any other poets around and if so would you like to post some of you work? I will as soon as I have enough time to type some up onto the comp.

--------------------
Has anyone ever noticed, people try so hard to be different? But end up getting caught up in fads and end up being just like everyone else.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vasduten
Elite Trooper
Member # 2211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vasduten   Email vasduten       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo, Irishloner, I feel your pain.
I like writing the occasional poem, but do not like listening to much poetry per se.
I like Bukowski, although it gets mighty depressing reading an old drunk's fatalistic and despondant ramblings.
My friend Tom and I went to a poetry slam in downtown Providence, RI once, and the most fun we had was inventing our own poem while the next hack took the stage...
Here it it:

It was dark in the back of Frinkie's van.
The ride was rough.
She smelled like a chainsaw, so I fucked her.

We ROARED over that one...
Ah, the pretension and presumption of artistic "talent"
HAR HAR

--------------------
I know when I'm licked... all over.

Posts: 401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links