Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » McCain on The View (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: McCain on The View
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone catch McCain on "The View" last week?

What a railroad job that was....talking over him, not letting him answer completely. Barbera Walters is supposed to be a journalist? Please. And Whoopi's crazy comment about having to worry about returning to slavery...WTF?!

Given his reputable temperament, you half expected him to lose it and tell them off, but he kept his cool, and just rolled with it doing the best he could.

The entire "interview" was a hatchet job on him. If you are going to have candidates in for an interview then do so, let them answer the questions, and conduct it in a professional environment.

I am not saying what My political affiliation is, but just this overall is just an example of how terrible that show is. The hosts behaved like immature people, and not the professionals they claim to be. Let the guest talk, and finish his thoughts to the question you asked him.

Here is a link to a clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyQpmN-nH64

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm surprised Hasselbeck didn't speak up for him since she's a tool for the McCain campaign. I would hardly call anyone on that show journalists. Its just one big "entertaining" bitch and moan session.

However, my guess is since McCain selected Palin as his running mate, he has to make those types of appearances. I have an issue with Hasselbeck with her comments about Michelle Obama at the RNC, if she had an issue with not being able to ask her certain questions she should have addressed her while Michelle was there to her face. Straight punk move.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that Whoopi was WAYYY out of line on that, shame on her for bringing out such a rascist comment! Her fellow African American people should scold her ass on that one.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18441 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bison4me:
... she's a tool for the McCain campaign...

All respect due to those who are Republicans but Hasselback is a tool to the entire party

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he got ripped a new one. while the ladies were abusive, it doesn't hold a candle to BillO... and they're only daytime television and not a news show at that... how professional do you expect daytime tv hosts need to be under those circumstances? if they were primetime, i'd agree, it would have been over the line and condemnable...

on that note, when are we going to get rid of that loud fathead bigot anyway?

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the view - whacked out, old lady liberals from a bygone century.

bill o' - anyone see nobama shitting himself in the presence of a real journalist. wonder what he'd do when putin or chavez sent a few bombs our way? prolly cave like the coward he has shown himself to be.

go mccain/palin!!

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
wonder what he'd do when putin or chavez sent a few bombs our way?
Please stay realistic...that will never happen.

-Hal-

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Second Timer   Author's Homepage   Email Second Timer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hal, i think the next administration should hire you as secretary of state due to your ability to predict the future.

do you think anyone thought it would be "realistic" if japan bombed pearl harbor, in the middle of the night, in 1941?

never underestimate the stupidity of other nations. that move by japan was probably the single, most stupid thing any country has ever done in the history of the world. and they paid for it dearly. putin, chavez, and a few other leaders around the world are WAY more extreme in their idealogy than the one which governed japan during their terrible blunder.

Posts: 238 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:
wonder what he'd do when putin or chavez sent a few bombs our way?
Please stay realistic...that will never happen.

-Hal-

I have to agree with Hal there.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bill o' - anyone see nobama shitting himself in the presence of a real journalist.

Wow, Bill O' a real journalist give me a break. He is the biggest tool for this whack-out Bush administration

Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets get something straight, 9/11 happen on your boy Bush watch. You telling me that the USA is better off today than it was eight years ago, what shit are you smokin? I don't see Bill O' asking Bush or McCain any tough question. You just keep drinking that Fox news kood-aid. Obama hasn't been asked tough questions, WOW.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hollabac85:
bill o' - anyone see nobama shitting himself in the presence of a real journalist.

Wow, Bill O' a real journalist give me a break. He is the biggest tool for this whack-out Bush administration

Hollabac, I second your statement! Its funny how things get twisted. I saw Obama answer his question confidently and the best he could while 'O-really?' tried in vain to trip him up by throwing random questions at him in the middle of his answer.

It wasn't fair and to be honest I didn't particularly care for the way McSame was treated on The View either. If you invite someone on your show at the very least you can be courteous. You can ask tough questions that pertain to the issues without being an ass about it and the ladies were being asses. That's why I don't consider them journalist, I don't consider O'really? a journalist either. Just a loud mouth talking loud and saying nothing.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill o is an imbecile. He uses infantile circular rhetoric and thinks it's sound logic. The biggest threat to America is people believing his simplistic and bigoted world view. You can find proof of his lying an manipulating ways at the drop of a hat. It's as if he doesn't know he's being recorded, or maybe he thinks so little of his own viewers that he has decided he can get away with it anyway. In the face of all of that, if anyone still wants to believe his brand of low-brow bullshit, then there's no kind of tempered or reasonable argument that could convince such a person otherwise.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Second Timer
BANNED
Member # 21660

i don't care what any of you say. i like bill o'reilly and i also like and support bush. hell i'd vote for a third bush term over the two clowns running for president now.
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

quote:
Originally posted by Second Timer:
i don't care what any of you say. i like bill o'reilly and i also like and support bush. hell i'd vote for a third bush term over the two clowns running for president now.

hell i'd vote for a third bush term over the two clowns running for president now.

All I have to say is WOW, unbelievable.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links