Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » I want a woman for president (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I want a woman for president
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Want a woman for U.S. president,and every time she adresse the nation or does the State Of The Union Adress she can give them in the oval office and sit at her desk with her barefeet on the desk and wiggeling her feet.LOL!!

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, I'm not one to bring back old threads but this is almost like picking the Red Sox to win the World Series back in 2004 (well maybe not quite as the tone isn't that serious in the thread, but its the irony because now HIlary may just do it). Either way, I don't know if tasm is still a member here, but I felt necessary to bring this thread back since it is relevant in 2007!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

I actually like Hillary, but I think I'd prefer her to keep her feet planted firmly under the oval office desk when she addresses the nation if she's our next commander and chief!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's 60, her feet are beyond disgusting by now

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH mighty mike u got it right, plus its hillary. I dont' blame bill for cheating on her, she prob was a grade A+ cunt as opposed to now, shes only a A- now.
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think she is next.kinda feels like its settled

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You never know, Mona. Hilary has even said this herself with everyone tagging her as the 'front runner.' There was Howard Dean in 2004 who looked posed to be the Democratic nominee. But his infamous speech shot himself in the foot, and then John Kerry took the nomination. I always wonder had Dean gotten the nod and knocked out Bush how things would bave been....safer....more chaotic??

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I always wonder had Dean gotten the nod and knocked out Bush how things would bave been....safer....more chaotic??

I kinda doubt it actually. Bush put this country in a real difficult situation where we can't pull out of Iraq without really achieving anything, thus having made all our soldiers sacrifice their lives in vain. I'll never forgive Bush for that. Had Dean, Kerry, or Edwards been able to defeat Bush, I dunno, I just think it would have been more of the same. It would have been 4 years of the would-be 44th president trying to clean up the mess Bush left, a task that'll fall on our next president, and a much bigger mess at that. Remember, Nixon wasn't able to get us out of Vietnam for another 5 years, even though he was elected on a platform of Vietnamization. The deeper the quagmire, the longer it'll take. That's just how it goes.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

I bet Hilary gets first-class pedicures so she can get her feet ready for William Jefferson Clinton! Who knows maybe it was one thing that he could relate to with Dick Morris [Big Grin]

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard Ann Coulter - who's legs are way sexier than her attitude is backing Hilary...you all aren't the only ones.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ann Coulter's the reason I'm afraid of scarecrows.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I always wonder had Dean gotten the nod and knocked out Bush how things would bave been....safer....more chaotic??

I kinda doubt it actually. Bush put this country in a real difficult situation where we can't pull out of Iraq without really achieving anything, thus having made all our soldiers sacrifice their lives in vain. I'll never forgive Bush for that. Had Dean, Kerry, or Edwards been able to defeat Bush, I dunno, I just think it would have been more of the same. It would have been 4 years of the would-be 44th president trying to clean up the mess Bush left, a task that'll fall on our next president, and a much bigger mess at that. Remember, Nixon wasn't able to get us out of Vietnam for another 5 years, even though he was elected on a platform of Vietnamization. The deeper the quagmire, the longer it'll take. That's just how it goes.
The bigger question than the one I posed....how much different would we be if Al Gore responde to the 9/11 attacks?

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

I think we would still be in Afghanistan, but we would have gone nowhere near Iraq. Had we used all our resources to hunt down bin Laden and the rest of the exiled Taliban regime, we would have had a significantly better chance at achieving those goals, and bringing stability and perhaps peace to that country. By splitting up our forces, we made one manageable problem into two large ones, and also sullied our reputation in the face of world opinion. And with no Iraq war, our economy probably doesn't tank like its doing now and dare I say, our gas prices wouldn't be so high and our dollar wouldn't be so weak. Bush wasted all the goodwill that the U.S. was receiving by even thinking about Iraq when it was irrelevant on the world stage.
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I think we would still be in Afghanistan, but we would have gone nowhere near Iraq. Had we used all our resources to hunt down bin Laden and the rest of the exiled Taliban regime, we would have had a significantly better chance at achieving those goals, and bringing stability and perhaps peace to that country. By splitting up our forces, we made one manageable problem into two large ones, and also sullied our reputation in the face of world opinion. And with no Iraq war, our economy probably doesn't tank like its doing now and dare I say, our gas prices wouldn't be so high and our dollar wouldn't be so weak. Bush wasted all the goodwill that the U.S. was receiving by even thinking about Iraq when it was irrelevant on the world stage.

Well put.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Al Gore would have been President in '01, we may have never been attacked on 9/11.
Bush is incompetent, a facist and evil. So is Cheney, but he is competent, which makes him worse.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links