Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » " I Hope He Fails" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: " I Hope He Fails"
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things were mighty different during the late 30's and what FDR needed to do to build the war machine for WWII than what we have now. The current admin thinks that by building $10 million dog parks in California or $100,000 traffic camera systems up that it will bring the economy back, that is PURE PORK BARREL of likes no one has seen and they are lying to Americans. I read the 50 page or whatever it was "Plan" for America Obama put out before the election and remember distinctly how he promised no Pork. All we see is a bunch of sizzle and the smell of bacon cooking and no food on the stove from this. I would prepare yourselves for anything this year.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18386 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another thing of note as well. Minimum wage takes another increase later this year. Currently in Texas its currently $6.55 and in July it'll jump up to $7.25.

Expect more inflation across the nation!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's weird that we can spend a trillion dollars killing and maiming US and Iraqi citizens, but we can't spend the same amount to try to get our economy back on line. Of course, take into consideration that I know zilch about economics!!!!
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, a lot of folks seem to have criticism over the stimulus. Fine, I don't have a problem with that. However, nobody is providing alternatives or solutions either.

Obama has the brightest economic minds in the country surrounding him and advising him on the matter. If they're so out of touch with what to do, then speak up!

People voted against the stimulus OK fine, I can dig it, what's your alternative? Its real easy to say it won't work, now you need to say what will.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bison4me:
OK, a lot of folks seem to have criticism over the stimulus. Fine, I don't have a problem with that. However, nobody is providing alternatives or solutions either.

What he said...

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cut out the freakin' social stimulus articles in this thing for God's sake. Focus on wiping credit debt off, housing loans,car loans..give the people a fresh start then start creating jobs with the rest of the money. Guys I urge you to go read what's in this bill, it's un freakin believable what these so called "brightest economic minds" have planned. Let me go up to Capitol Hill and I'll help. No one is ALLOWED to voice opposition or provide alternatives from the population level {you and I}..it's their job to usher in a new currency and global order so why not waste money on useless crap to further it along? C'mon

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18386 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Here's another thing of note as well. Minimum wage takes another increase later this year. Currently in Texas its currently $6.55 and in July it'll jump up to $7.25.

Expect more inflation across the nation!

Actually LD, I'd expect more deflation than anything. The economy is retracting, there's no money flowing, banks aren't lending, and this trend is spreading throughout the world.

People may hate the stimulus, but at least its something, I'd piss on a spark plug right now if I'd thought it would help. We're in a terrible, terrible mess and the worlds' in it together. But I believe, like anything else, we'll get through it, just like the Depression, but it will be because we all tackled it together.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Can I have some of your Kool-Aid? I am thirsty..lol

--------------------
 -

Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh and wait till all the small business owners that voted for this orator realize that the S-Corps will have to pay FICA on their distributions. Which essentially will cripple small biz and negate the S-Corp election. I am sick and tired of double taxation in this country and lack of employers' leadership. Who do you think creates jobs, the model or the producers?

"it's back the the lab again, yo." Eminem

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Can I have some of your Kool-Aid? I am thirsty..lol

I've haven't exactly heard anyone on CNBC asking you to rush down to DC to rewrite the bill either to save us all.
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
Oh and wait till all the small business owners that voted for this orator realize that the S-Corps will have to pay FICA on their distributions. Which essentially will cripple small biz and negate the S-Corp election. I am sick and tired of double taxation in this country and lack of employers' leadership. Who do you think creates jobs, the model or the producers?

"it's back the the lab again, yo." Eminem

Like McCain would have the fixed the economy by now.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Is there an echo in here? Read my post 2 above brother..we the People aren't allowed to walk in there and demand anything. Although a revolution at this point would be great, say 500,000 march on congress and take it over.

--------------------
 -

feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
count me in for the revolution. i'll drive, my van seats 7, who needs a ride from ohio?

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bison4me:
[/qb]

Like McCain would have the fixed the economy by now. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Actually, I believe that McCain would have done nothing at this point; this would be far better for the economy than duplicating failed experiments or just throwing money away for the sake of spending money.

Every doctor knows that there are certain medical conditions that are better left untreated (a simple example would be the common cold). Let the body heal itself - which it does, given time.

The notion that I'm trying to present here is an axiom among Economists: "Let the market work".

There is just one entity in America that needs a "Bail-Out" - the Taxpayer. If our governing bodies feel the need to spend money, it should be returned to the people who created the wealth. They are the ones who know how to spend it "wisely".

Who knows better how to spend the money YOU earned? You...or some bunch of twerps on Capitol Hill?

Rather than reiterate what the various talk-show hosts have said, I would rather that the reader consider what I've expressed above.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman4123
Major Player
Member # 23214

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman4123   Email bluesman4123   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems that we all are forgetting that McCain said the economy was strong just a short time before we found out just how bad it was, remember?????? Maybe he would have let Joe the Plumber straighten this mess out for us!!!!!
Posts: 204 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links