Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » I want a woman for president (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I want a woman for president
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel that tensions regarding the September 11'th terrorist attacks would have occurred regardless of who we elected. I do, agree with everything you said in that last line! A question to ask is if Al Gore would have been president, would we have had another Iraq war?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."would we have had another Iraq war?"
Comment by A&F..

No.

P.S. Are you guys crazy? I'd rub Hillary's feet all over my face. Barbara Boxer's too.

[Mmm] [Mmm] _fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, Barbara Boxer is 67. Admittedly, she looks like she was hot once, but, dude, c'mon.

And politics just makes everyone unsexy.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If Al Gore would have been President in '01, we may have never been attacked on 9/11.
Bush is incompetent, a facist and evil. So is Cheney, but he is competent, which makes him worse.

This sort of thinking is just plain ignorant. Bush, like him or hate him, was not the cause for 9/11. The seeds for that terrible day were planted long before he was president. Bush did not create Bin Laden or his hatred for America. He was in office just 8 months before the attacks.
Also, remember that our interests were attacked several times during Clinton's presidency including a failed bombing of the WTC(thankfully with less devistating results). He fired a couple of Patriot missles at some camps in Afghanastan at one point and called it a day. Now I'm not blaming Clinton, just providing further proof that 9/11 was going to happen regardless of who was president at the time.

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..."just providing further proof that 9/11 was going to happen regardless of who was president at the time."
Comment by lambskin

You can't prove that. Beside that, Bush has no right to use a national tragedy to his advantage.

Salvy.; I'd bet if Barbara slipped off her shoes after a long day on the Senate floor, you'd volunteer to be her footstool.

_fjb_

--------------------

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Salvy.; I'd bet if Barbara slipped off her shoes after a long day on the Senate floor, you'd volunteer to be her footstool.

_fjb_

No, I wouldn't. I really wouldn't.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

We're going to have to put in a request for B.B. foot pics..
I'd bet those puppies are smokin' !! [Bow Down]

_fjb_

--------------------

TheFootGuy2231
Board Regular
Member # 29264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheFootGuy2231   Email TheFootGuy2231   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally do not like any of the presidential candidates. George Bush was a great president, we could get more done if we didn't have this stupid congress that was holding us back and the liberals......Don't get me started...

Anyway back to post... None of the presidential candidates are ready, Hilary is just plain stupid and will ruin the United States.

Posts: 20 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
If Al Gore would have been President in '01, we may have never been attacked on 9/11.
Bush is incompetent, a facist and evil. So is Cheney, but he is competent, which makes him worse.

_fjb_

Do you really believe 9/11 would not have happened if Gore was in office? Seriously?

And, I am a woman, but... no she doesnt need to be president... No no no

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in for Hillary.

We know exactly where she stands and exactly how far she can be trusted. We know how she behaves and thus she can be better modulated.

She's just unlikeable enough that people will actually focus on what she's saying and not get all giddy inside when she spouts meaningless positive sounding prose.

Her image is such that she needs to be really sensitive about her arrogance, because if she lets it slip at all 'we the people' will call her on it immediately. Arrogance is corrosive to the entire world when present in the US executive branch. Most politicians are arrogant, but some we seem to give a pass on and some we don't.

I don't trust anyone who wants to run my government who a)thinks they can talk to some kind of messiah, b)is treated by the populace as some kind of messiah. Putting that much faith in a man is really saying "I don't know what's going on here, and I'd rather not know. I'll just trust that you'll fix all of my problems for me without me scrutinizing your every decision."

The people should be in complete control of their politicians' hearts, minds, and actions...NOT the other way around.

[ April 05, 2008, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: ozkar ]

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.thingsyouneverknew.com/product/novelties/t
oys-games/motion-sound/animated+hillary+clinton+figur
e.do?WT.svl=GWNovelty#

Check this out. [Nana]

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry about that. The link didn't work. Go to www.thingsyouneverknew.com , click on novelties and it'll take you to a page with an animated Hillary. Click on the video link. It's hillar(y)ioius!

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links