Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Politics » Election Day In Canada

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Election Day In Canada
Wesley Onrot
Major Player
Member # 7755

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Wesley Onrot   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I have a foot fetish, which I do, who should I vote for?

Women, and lots of them.

I wish they would be barefoot in the winter.

Some of the top candidates tonight are Belinda Stronach, Rona Ambrose, Helena Guergis, Ruby Dhalla, Liza Frulla, Jean Crowder, Sarmite Bulte, Marilyn Churley, and Olivia Chow.

Posts: 167 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wesley Onrot
Major Player
Member # 7755

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Wesley Onrot   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Conservatives have a foot fetish.

Liberals have a breast fetish.

Conservatives win.

Posts: 167 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raquel_LuvsStinkyBareSoles
Board Regular
Member # 13059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raquel_LuvsStinkyBareSoles   Email Raquel_LuvsStinkyBareSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm almost always a Conservative voter, provincially (ONT) and federally. I'm not down with the socially conservative fringe folks, but there's enough MPs overall who believe in human rights that even with a Conservative majority, I don't believe we'd ever see the religious wacko laws some of the fringe folks want to pass come into effect here in Canada. As a lesbian woman, I just don't trust the FIBERALS at any level as far as I can throw them (Dalton McFibby and don't get me started on Chretien Martin Adscam and on, and on and on, boy does it go on...) and the NDP, god bless em, it's just too soon to trust them again after Ontario's experiment with the Bob Rae government 15 years ago. I think their heart's in the right place and I like Howard Hampton, but they have a tax-and-spend-and-who-cares-about-the-debt-we-leave-for-future-gov't's attitude. That leaves the Conservatives who at the least (we hope) will be fiscally conservative and stop the waste that is rampant in Ottawa.

Now having blabbed on for a bit there (lol)...mmmmmm yummmmmmmmy! Just imagining myself in a fourway feet loving session with Belinda Stronach, Marilyn Churley, Olivia Chow, and myself (I'm a lesbian woman, in case I didnt already make that clear, lol). I'd sure love their smelly stinking wrinkled bare soles after they've had a hard day in hose and heels. Take them for a barefoot walk on a dusty trail first, to get em nice and dirty (dirt + stink = YUMMY GOODNESS!!) [Smile] . Thanks for the mental images Afquack.

Kisses,

Raquel

Posts: 15 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raquel_LuvsStinkyBareSoles
Board Regular
Member # 13059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raquel_LuvsStinkyBareSoles   Email Raquel_LuvsStinkyBareSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.S. I'll add Rona Ambrose into the mix too!! [Smile]

Kisses,

Raquel

-

Posts: 15 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links